Meows Litter Box

Makes growing weed fun for me and I thank you @DougDawson .
I smell like grape pie but the profile is turning now. Take in consideration covered in pollen but glad I have a few chilling in veg.

10 Likes

Burn em if you grow em :crazy_face: Day 24 of flower
:bone: meal a little too much but still pretty with my torture. Nerds Genetics Brisket ( Texas Tea ( Banana Kush x WhoOody)) x Honey Banana ( Reversed)
Smells sweet with banana influence good stuff.

8 Likes

Skunk House Genetics Tickle Burger seed run
Shitty cell phone pics but wish you could smell too.
Day 43 had a broken branch, so I cut it off and plucked a few seeds out for quality checks. All good and have about 20 more days or so to grow more. I may go 70 we’ll have to see and call it when they’re super ripe.

11 Likes

Looking frosty, and those seeds sure are ripening. Good work Meows! :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Tickle Burger seed run Day 44

8 Likes

These I fudged with the brightness and shadows on one to show depth but shits shown above as well. No true light with LEDs in this tent so lights difficult to wrangle. Still cool shots though. Through thick and thin I love growing some weeds.

12 Likes

Day 45 Tickle Burger seed run one plant

20221121182204_IMG_1121

11 Likes

The day 43 broken branch Tickle Burger now F2 seeds shucked but not dry.

12 Likes

Good looking beans! :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Thanks. I stink at 63-70 should be super good. Fwiw they’re good enough to go to a buddy whom runs quite a bit of my seeds. Bed with soil putting out good seeds for it’s last I door run before I kick it outdoor. :skunk:

5 Likes

Day 46 Tickle Burger seed run

7 Likes

Healthy lookin’ seed, way to go Meow

1 Like

Day 47 of fleur de Tickle Burger :hamburger:

5 Likes

GMO Rootbeer x Bodhi’s Blue Sunshine from @VAhomegrown
Seeds showing now. Still way early in flower for this one.

10 Likes

Wow that’s a cool sounding mix for sure

5 Likes

Day 49 for the Tickle Burger seed run

8 Likes

4 Likes

Day 52 Tickle Burger seed run

11 Likes

Those are some tall ladies bro.

1 Like