Mexican Death Sativa repro

I’m not in the US but I just wanted to say great work @lambchopedd and I really appreciated the detailed descriptions and beautiful photos. :grinning:

5 Likes

I’d like to try some.

@Zombie420 you have to cover shipping and he is only sending in the USA right now

2 Likes

Thanks man

1 Like

Hey,

So I just want to update everybody. I’m pretty sure I’ve shipped out packages to everybody that contacted me. If there are any issues, or if I missed you, please DM me!

For all the folks that were interested but are outside of the US, let me speak with The regional distributors and figure out how to get the genetic to you. I’ve gotten enough love letters from customs back in the day… haha

For anyone else in the US that sees this thread down the line, or now, or whenever, feel free to DM me. I still have plenty of stock available.

Thanks guys! Happy Growing

21 Likes

@lambchopedd is it to late ?

2 Likes

Thank you. I am in Canada and would really, really love to grow these out. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know. I would be willing to cover shipping expenses to get them here and would help distribute them so my fellow sativa loving Canadians don’t miss out.

Thanks again for doing this, hope all is well :grinning:

9 Likes

I would love to get my hands on some of these genetics very new to the site …not sure how to dm you… do you have an email or instagram?

3 Likes

hi welcome to og, if you click on the name there should be a option to mail, looks like an envelope when you are there

2 Likes

Hold that thought, I won’t forget about you.

Right now I’m undergoing a 12hr power outage… So I’m gonna deal with this first.

6 Likes

Hope your power comes on soon man! Stay safe :+1:t4:

2 Likes

@lambchopedd, great packaging. Thank you for making these and sending them out.

6 Likes

Got mine as well @lambchopedd, thanks a bunch and I dug the packaging as well. Truthfully liked the brown mylar and the simplicity of your packaging than lots of the rainbow or metallic packaging you usually see :grin:

On the bottom of the label it said 10 M 12 F, what does that mean?

Thanks for your time and energy helping the community :heart:

3 Likes

@lambchopedd i can’t remember if i said it already, but i received my mexican death sativas. so thanks again.

1 Like

12 Males, 10 Females . Just wanted to be transparent. And thanks! I’m glad they made it

11 Likes

DM sent. Thanks for making these available!

Eagle has landed! Many thanks @lambchopedd!

2 Likes

got the beans today, THANK YOU!!!

2 Likes

Forgot to add, sorry about your power problem man!! I feel like that is the indoor growers nightmare. Best of luck man!

1 Like

Mine arrived today as well.
Many thanks! :pray:
The seeds from all 10 females were pooled?
Also, since they are sealed and opaque, how many seeds are in the pack?