Mexican Death Sativa repro

@lambchopedd Package recieved…Thx so much

2 Likes

I know this thread is starting to lose a little steam. I’m sorry to bump it for no reason.

But I just saw on Instagram that there is a pack of or two of MDS going for 1K…
Look, I’m just a guy. And I’m definitely not trying to knock somebody’s hustle. But that shit is so wack to me! As long as I still have seeds, if you guys or a friend wants some, Just hit me up. I just want to get these out there!

Peace yall

33 Likes

Hey man I’m glad you did. If Canada is fine I’m very interested actually! @lambchopedd

2 Likes

I just saw this thread and you have mail. :+1:

I’d like some also please .

who’s got that posted ?

that 's :100: whacked shit for sure.

1 Like

thanks for this pm sent.

Just got mine! Thank you so much! 1k? Out of control. You sir are the real deal and might I als say fast as fu#k!

1 Like

Very kind of you to offer these to the community lambchopedd.

I’ve been back on the wagon with seed purchases and have managed to talk myself out of every full cart checkout for months…except one 30 dollar slip up on strainly. I have not however, talked myself out of seed gifts:). If you’ve any left I would love to have a shot at them. Message en route. Many thanks:)

4 Likes

1K!? LOL

What’s that in the bottom right corner?

6 Likes

Holy fucking shit! I guess everybody’s getting another chance at MDS afterall :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

:eyes: But I promised myself no more seed buying!

4 Likes

Wait is that tonight or tomorrow? I am unclear on that…

1 Like

You and I both :upside_down_face:
But a couple DLA#15s and MAAYBE a Black Triangle or two are coming home with me… lol

3 Likes

Oh Geeze!!! People need to stop making seed I must have so I have a chance at a retirement…

3 Likes

Top of the ad, 7/24 midnight EST.

Sorry I am still confused because midnight is when one day turns to the next… maybe I am too medicated I dunno

2 Likes

Ah, that is good point! Shoot. I’m going to look around.

edit: not finding it, other mentions from around town don’t even have a time or date. Just ‘coming soon’. Perhaps @nube has some insight?

4 Likes

Thanks for looking around… Ill let everyone here know if I find out. Im a early sleeper and early riser so I dont want to stay up if I dont have too!

The midnight July 24 date is a different breeder promo.
The Bodhi promo says ‘stay tuned for official drop date’.

9 Likes