Michigan Community

Could do autos … would eliminate some of the worries but summer is pretty humid here at least Maybe time them for a mostlly dry time of year

I may do one or two autos next year to see what they are going to do but that is an option

1 Like

I had a 6 foot Double Durban outside, and they said it is mold resistant, but I didn’t want to chance it. It’s a late start flowering strain so I may not grow that one outside again unless I feel more daring.

3 Likes

Might could finish it if it was a container plant you could bring inside or cover and light deprive…light deprivation to get them flowering earlier is another possibility. But yeah something like Northern lights or blue dream that is a bit airy would be best likely

Yeah my double durban was in a 15 gallon pot, so it was a bit cumbersome to lug around, but I did it all summer, dragging it to the brighter spots in the yard. I took it inside for a bit after the first cold snap, but after this most recent one I decided to harvest it early and stop dragging it in and out of the house since my back isn’t really up for that these days.

2 Likes

it very much would

2 Likes

My Purple Thai finish Early and only about 4’ tall and the Panama and Black Pearl are late and still hanging in there at about 7’…gotta check them today.

2 Likes

I wonder should we start an ‘on sale’ thread? Anyone know of AM Leonard?

these piqued my interest because they have handles and are square

oh and I have bought bales of rice hulls from them …when shipping was free lol

1 Like

friggin tomato baskets disappeared this year …at one point was thinking of buying a roll of wire and just making them

3 Likes

Gonna start sorting some of the new Monkey Paw x’s if anyone’s interested in logging a few testers for me. I am starting to work the Brutal Paw (Original Monkey Paw x Katsu Kush x Tom Hill Deep Chunk) back to its trippy origins. I have acquired Bodhi Acapulco Gold and Columbian Gold. First round I ended up all females of AG and Brutal paw. Second round is in K cups now. Along with a few poly hybrids I made from the first batch.

9 Likes

well, you know I am patiently waiting for some of those :sunglasses: :fire: :monkey_face:

5 Likes

is that a brutal paw x pine tar gush I see there? oooh I want to try that out

2 Likes

Brutal Paw x Pineapple Thai
Brutal Paw x Blue Mnt. X Lambs Breath x Col. Gold
Purple Thai x Dirty Girl x Strawberry Hawaiian
BRutal Paw x “ “x “ “

I’ve got a care package going for you Monkey. Hoping this Shit don’t blow up again so we can grab a few pops and burn a few hog legs!!

:metal::sunglasses:

5 Likes

brutal. I’d love to Monkey Paw otoh I don’t know what I am missing so …booked for about 8 months at least.

1 Like

and …@Sebring 's Maui Wowee and @Howard.Crane 's Orange Goji f2’s just dropped in yesterday

3 Likes

Yeah have his SSDD I am running soon, would love to get some of his Maui to run with my strain.
Along with the F2 Orange Gogi finally. Also have some Gogi breeding stock, since it plays so well with the fruits…
:metal::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I have run the SSDD and have some f3 seeds Good stuff. Nice yield but very stretchy and likes to flop since the buds get heavy. The male from the f2’s I chose was pretty much an Afghan leaner. Stout and stinky.

2 Likes

and lefty just dropped me a ton …PPPP, AG, Everyday Haze. BD fems… crazy

3 Likes

The Bodhi AG is a wild plant , broke a 7’r yesterday 90 in and long way from done

7 Likes

yeah he was telling me it was like 14-16 weeks… I may run them once for a seed harvest and then hunt a male for pollen. Not planning on running those a lot :wink:

2 Likes