Michigan Monkey Paw

Mango is in the banana pineapple spectrum. Tropical yellow fruit. The ammonia or piss smell at the end is clincher.

3 Likes

I think a lot got named Paw back in the day, just like ATF, crippy, kush and gelato and the like now… … It was a popular name so it got attached.

And I think this happened again when people got nostalgic and wanted the old stuff again.

Like I said, I got it from the sole curator(I’m sure he shared nl but it never left his possession) for over 30 years. Always propagated by clone. Suck you can do in a glass of still water in two weeks or one week in a proper dome and cube set up.

You cannot kill this plant. There’s a reason she’s been alive longer than me.

There is absolutely zero doubt of the source and authenticity of this cut.

It’s not crippling potent. But it’s super enjoyable. Really pleasant high type. Plenty strong. But if all you smoke is og and Chem, she’ll leave a little to be desired in the potency department.

I’ve tried spreading her out to the right people but the trail usually fizzles and it doesn’t spread far.

It’s also not something I think should be whored out.

And s1s have their own issues with spreading widely. Plenty will go out in clone as Paw, when in fact… They aren’t. So I dunno.

It’s not entirely lock and key though. Happy to share her with the right people that will appreciate what it is. :call_me_hand:

16 Likes

Our man @Instg8ter knows more about Monkey Paw than anyone I have come across. I have it in seed form from him but I cannot remember if it’s a cross or not. I’ll bust open the seed vault and check.

Hopefully he will be back soon. He brings a lot to OG.

Kev :seedling:

13 Likes

I checked mine:

Brutal Paw (f2) Monkey Paw x Brutal Kush
Black Willie x Brutal Paw
Durban Thai Hi Flyer (fast) x Brutal Paw

IIRC there were other crosses as well.

Cheers
G

9 Likes

Yeah, he sent me a lot. I was hoping he came back so I could ask about the abbreviations. I can go back into the thread I guess.

3 Likes

I’ll bet this is what you are looking for…

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Awesome, yes that’s what I needed. A lot of mine are just abbreviations. Thanks!

Happy Thanksgiving! Oops, you’re in Canada huh? We won’t tell everybody.

I got up early to make a casserole for dinner with some friends. 19°F this morning with a 1/2 inch of snow. It’s our coldest temp and first snow all season. We had a wonderful Indian Summer this year. It was a t-shirt day yesterday and forecast has it warming right back up. We already had two months of winter this time last year. Peace

4 Likes

The black willie x brutal paw seeds i got from @Instg8ter turned out awesome, wish I’d taken couple clones off it. Gotta get a couple more seeds going soon as this one has been one of my favorite meds lately.

5 Likes

was hoping to get a chance to grow some of what he was sharing. Sorry to see him disappear. He did have a lot going on. I was on the list but he disappeared before they got that far down it.

4 Likes

That’s great news!
I’m thinking along the same lines & I’ll make a few seeds too.

Cheers
G

1 Like

What ones were you hoping to try? Depending on if I have them id be willing to send some your way. Though I may need help covering postage as currently broke as fuck(normally wouldn’t ask for anything for it but im literally at that point of broke currently)

@Gpaw :grin: I’m hoping to do same at some point if I get any males. That black willie x brutal paw does good and seemed like a very hearty plant.

4 Likes

I have a full plate with eyes bigger than my stomach. It might be a year before I got a chance to run them which is why I didn’t squeak till now. Run them if you have them, I’m sure there will be something about later.

2 Likes

I may also have some. Seems like he sent me some even when I didn’t ask. And I think he was generous with the numbers of seeds. I know I was wanting to grow a few. He was playing with some nice stuff, I know that.

4 Likes

I’d asked in the past for some monkey paw seeds wanting to give that strain a try but so far haven’t been able to obtain them yet.

Heard some good things about it need a Michigan bud to hook me up .

2 Likes

Yeah, I haven’t seen that one yet either. Sounds good from all I read from those who had it. I can’t remember if @Instg8ter had it or just the Brutal Paw.

2 Likes

Thanks for keeping the shop open…shitload of work, life and medical issues have absorbed my time. I’m hoping to get re-involved with the great group here soon. Need some time to brush up on some threads. And still accepting seeds for the Paw search, I have isolated a Sativa pheno in the repopulation of the original Brutal Paw seeds, here’s a pic, flavor is very much there and hold the 3rd hit with all you got and your head will be swimming until you stub out the joint or dummy out with it and drop in on the floor or couch.,.

G

22 Likes

Great to see you back @Instg8ter ! We’ve been wondering about you. I hope your doing well and can’t wait to see what you’ve been working on.

3 Likes

Geez dude!

We thought you had bought the farm or something… :scream:

So glad to see you back!
:star_struck: :+1:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Well isn’t this something…One of the delivery services here in DC when I started getting it that way had something called Monkey Paw. Having never heard of that, I had to go look it up. I started shitting in my pants literally!!! Having no cash on hand at the time, this is the only bag of weed I bought on a credit card at 3% fee. Upon opening that bag, It was like I knew I stepped back in time. After rolling one up, I could tell the CG and AG influences that I heard all about during my younger years but unable to experience. That 375 bag was memorable and it was that strain that I made a point to get both parents. Combined they’re are a powerhouse of a sativa. From what I could tell the Afghani made for larger yield. The nuggs were large. Yes you could say some resembled a “paw”. I had a feeling it was a one time thing. I’ve never seen it again, but yeah like the rest of you I want that one too, and I knew it was rare. That’s why I have it listed as a favorite. Anyway I am interested when there’s a selfing of a phenotype available. Glad I caught this thread at the time. Now I’ll follow it !:+1::eyes:

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing you continue this. Well worth the effort, and I appreciate it. Wishing you all the success at making it happen👍

1 Like