Michigan Monkey Paw

I have 1, its a friends friend. He supposedly has seeds. I made the offer worth his while if he can find them.

2 Likes

I’m in for half of you can get them, trying to get this guy in Saginaw that a member linked me too.

2 Likes

I’m offering a pile of seeds.

You near midland? I lived up there for years

2 Likes

I’m just south of Metro Airport off I-275, you have seeds now?

2 Likes

Dude I’m at m14 and beck rd

You need seeds? I got you

1 Like

Here’s my list of giveaways, giving away around 2000 seeds in the next few months.

Instg8ters wiki sign up page CLOSED

I thought you said you had a pile of Monkey Paw seeds…been searching for cut or seed for 10 years.

If you need anything I have around 150 strains in my regular collection. The list is only the stuff I worked on last season.

Yeah MonkeyMan and BigJ are in Ypsilanti and Inkster, bunch of us are hoping to have a little Harvest Party (was hoping summer for a planting party but don’t look like Covid is going to cooperate. Hoping fall will be cool I have land and a big barn and fire pit. A few Midwest guys also might come up for our legal bash.

Star pupils this year were
Full Moon( ThaixThai)
DTHF II
Platinum Pineapple (OG member server auction)
Brutal Paw (Monkey Paw x Brutal Kush (Katsu Kush x TH Deep Chunk)).

Plan on trying to BX the Kush out of the Brutal Paw back to Monkey Paw. Have a CG male and a buddy running a Bodhi AG male for pollen hopefully (challenging 15-20 week plant that grows like wheat.)

6 Likes

Asked around for you guys looking for the MP. Will gladly free her if given to me

7 Likes

Ooooh. No, im trying to get them and offering a pile of seeds in trade

Yeah I’ve chatted with monkeyman before.

I’m down for a meet and great

2 Likes

Thanks Mother I’ve been searching for ten years…and missing it since the early 90’s probably.

2 Likes

If he has a legitimate cut or seeds and a taster that I can verify I’d pony up some money. And Elite cut like that I would go a few hunny to keep it in my garden forever!

4 Likes

My buddy was getting it consistantly for a few years from him. I just made my friend text again to see if he found them yet lol

1 Like

Does hash hands still breed???
They did jedi mindfuck too. I remember that one too.

1 Like

Columbian gold and Acapulco gold?

1 Like

And Afghan kush

2 Likes

I have seen that Hash Hands made Columbian Necktie with the Paw too, can’t find anything but strainly on them. Brutal Paw came from GLG and Kinetic Genetics which I can’t find anything on them either. Guy in Saginaw says his uncles were original breeders and he is doing seed run, that was pre-Covid, I’ll shoot him a PM on Instagram. Have never seen a growing plant other than the Brutal paw which has a heavy Indica influence.

4 Likes

I have a nice cross of BB x AK47

1 Like

Hmm. can just find the original ppl I think everything would be Kosher. I think they have 30+ strains. Someone is sitting on something.

1 Like

If he’s in the 'Nasty, ask him about the pinconning paralyzer too. Last time I had it was midland circa 2001.

1 Like

I got 100$ on it if need be.

1 Like

Yes the paw was those two and Afghani Kush but I would say it leaned 75 or higher Sativa so I’m gonna hit it back with Acapulco and Columbian Gold. Have Oaxacan and Michoacán running now for the Central American group run along with the Columbian Gold 72’

4 Likes