Micro Feminization The easy way.

does that help

1 Like

Wow awesome thank you! Percise! Love it. No guessing games thanks for being so straight forward! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Im gonna try this later when life for me slows alittle :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve been using this brand for almost 20 years… Follow the instructions on bottle. Their website actually has a chart for going from seed to harvest, Amazing and simple. No secrets… K.I.S.S…even the algae loves it…

2 Likes

first seed today. Next week for sure. this project needs to finish. My Solo Cup entry is taking over at an alarming rate

2 Likes

The algae from this experiment is actually blocking the light now for new root growth to start again OMG

5 Likes

what is this and how do I make it?

2 Likes

was it a bad idea after all?

2 Likes

It’s just an instant coffee jar and 1in air stone with a 3 inch net cup taped on top. Hydroponic nutes. It’s still alive and seeds are gonna be ready in about a week…some are ready now but I’m patient.

5 Likes

44 seeds just from the top half. This was the clone from the mother that was reversed.

5 Likes

Yes you can take one seed and turn it into a full garden for life. next run i will start one seed 3 weeks earlier so i can reverse it and make sure to have plenty of pollen to go round for the next mother. HINT HINT @Instg8ter

7 Likes

I need to concentrate more on the MANCAVE but with business back up and a full stable in flower it’s been tough. Actually they have been in the window and revegged so they should be pollinating again. I did harvest a little bit off a few small plants and pollinated the whole bottom of The twin tower triple Durban for F2’s don’t think I’ll find a nicer female.
I need to polish up my readers and get up to speed, next on the list is to get the wife proficient on collecting pollen. Hoping I can pick your brain on it but let me get edumacated first…:metal::sunglasses:

Check out the Sativa Stretch on that runt Poison Maui I had in pots before the Cup run. Maui x Transekie x Lesotho I think he said…may have to make space on the floor for her. Reaching 4’ wide dwarfing An Acapulco Gold that’s pure spear leaf from Bodhi.

5 Likes

How does one feminize seeds? I’m truly intrigued.

1 Like

Make them wear high heals and sexy Lingerie…:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::metal::sunglasses:

11 Likes

So it’s November 2021 @itza419 … What happened? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Life happens, However im back at it…

3 Likes

I went out and built a 454, 79 Cutlass. 572HP & Ford 9inch rearend.

6 Likes

I would like to say thank you to everyone who resurrected this thread. I am in the process of making more seeds. I just started. Stay tuned for updates.

4 Likes

When you have to go back in history to move forward… lol

1 Like

Welcome back @itza419 ! Looking forward to it!!!
Phoenix will (and does) always fly again!

1 Like