Micro Grow Off Ideas!

A good fan would suffice I’m sure, 4" would most likely cool a small area as long as your room temps arent to high… But that’s alot of light might get bleached because there’s not much head room, but im sure you could turn them down

yeh turned down with a 4 inch should do it. just need to think of what medium to use now.

Yeah im not sure if im going dirt or coco… Decisions decisions… Done right Its all new to me so I don’t really have a comfort zone…

yes my only spare lamp is a 235w LED (120 doublechip 10w diodes, “1200w”) and it’s quite powerful, it needs a clearance of 3-4 feet so i don’t think i can use it. maybe i could put greenhouse fabric or something in front of it to diffuse the light?

edit: actually i borrowed it to my neighbour to finish off his outdoor plants inside because he wanted me to put them in my tent (no way…) so depending on when we start i may not have it

1 Like

a clear top with the light 3 feet up might do it.
haha yeh I wont even accept clones from people let alone outdoor plants.

1 Like

So for some it will be challenging to grow smaller, and others larger. 1x1x2 sounds fun. Looking at some of @Mr.Sparkle setups makes it look funnier. @ReikoX even if you’re busy this is right up your alley. I love the buds in all your grows.

Ill be doing a tester for @buryseeds so I’m going to have to bow out on this one, however, I’ll contribute a mixed pack of regular seeds, four seeds of three strains for 12 total. White Widow & Neville’s Haze or skunk (can’t remember) from Mr Nice and cross I made. 1st 2nd or 3rd doesn’t matter. Judges can decide. Cheers

Edit: I should add that @buryseeds is looking for a few more testers. X18 Outcrosses (Test Thread)

4 Likes

Your a kind soul Kalgrae… The stakes just rose!!!

1 Like

I kind of want to build a Tardis for my grow box…

5 Likes

If this is the way, count me in. I’ll find a couple of goodies to pass along to the winner from my little collection.

Or maybe runner up prizes???

Or maybe prizes for different categories?

1 Like

Yeah maybe a cool idea for different prize categories @99PerCent @Kalgrae
This way more chances to win, there’s some fierce competition here. if I had it my way everybody would win

2 Likes

@GumbyBuds like Oprah?

Yes … Look UNDER YOUR CHAIRS

That was in my best loud Oprah voice

I will contribute with some beans too ! On breeder pack. Should I send to someone ?
(still not decided what I will donate from my arsenal)

2 Likes

Well winners can be different so hold on to them maybe… Thanks for making this even more fun, and sooo worth the effort!

Is there going to be a timeline? Limited veg? Etc?

I will try to participate too, but even if somehow it turns out great (I not believe) I not want any prize :stuck_out_tongue:

A selfless man, taking notes sk1

@Enstromentals I don’t believe any restrictions, if you can veg long then go for it… I’m assuming most will do limited veg times in that small space. Not sure though if we have like 3 1/2 months total kind of thing, like a point where we have to harvest even if its not done

Freezers are cool, literally lol, i’ve seen only a couple grows done in mini fridges/freezers but have always wanted to do one for fun.

As for 200w for a 1x1x2 space definitely over kill imo but give it a go for sure but i agree with @ReikoX that you probably don’t need much more that 50w a sqft, and believe anything over 100 is over kill and past diminishing returns.

My one PC case is 0.85sqft and runs at 65w total, with around 60-62w of that being 4 Vero 18 Cobs running at 350mA each off some inefficient drivers obviously to be around that wattage, but i’ve run only one yield run in that case as i’m usually playing with genetics instead of going for straight yield, but i got around 56g out of that case with a 4 plant auto run on a 18/6 time schedule over 8.5 weeks, though i figured that i could of fit one more plant in there possibly bringing the potential yield up to around 65-70g but that case would of been over packed.

3 Likes

Same exact thing in my PC, I was thinking of using them in my 1x1x2. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Day 1 lets get this going :wink:

3 Likes