Micro Grow Off Ideas!

What measurements are those 1x1x2? Centimetres or inches

Anyone know the minimum light power requirement to keep a plant in veg. Low power 12v just to keep something kicking through the winter

2 Likes

I run my bridgelux LED at about 15w (~40 PPFD) for 20 hours a day to keep my bonsai mothers alive, yet small.

3 Likes

This is really cool! I was coming here in hopes to get some answers for my next run. While Iā€™m nit shipping and receiving clones I want to try to flower out 2 runs or so over the winter. I wanted to start with 4 gary payton in solo cups. Just top and immediately flip to flower regardless of size and then train as needed and install a net early. I have a hlg 65 for light but im not sure if itā€™ll be enough and im really afraid the 3ft light space wonā€™t be enough for me and Iā€™ll be at my lights in no time. In my current grow im limited to 4ft so I guess this grow id be limited to 2ft max on 4 plants. Any ideas on if a hlg 65 woth be enough or will I need a bit or supplemental lighting? Update I just got a bigger tent lol

2 Likes

old threadā€¦ but youā€™ll be fine with that much head space in solos, and the hlg65 will work also, its more about how much area your lighting with that, 2sqft will be very solid and consider if starting from seed veg for about 3 weeks or less depending on growth then flip just cause in solos roots will be hitting the bottom after 2 days anyways but they will start to slow size wise around that point vs if in bigger potsā€¦ also depending on your media and watering style might be better to go with larger containers, and i see i havenā€™t been following your perpetual grow thread.

2 Likes