Micro Growing with Mr. Sparkle *2018*

Damage will not be repaired on light burned leaves. Keep an eye on new growth for improvements. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Lots of new growth all the time
should be finnishing in about 2 weeks i hope

8 Likes

Nice @2tokejoke! Are you still feeding or flushing? :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Feeding 
this picture is today after 2 whole days of just plain water
i know i had led burn
but i started second guessing myself and decided to just plain water a couple days
if she looks good tonight ill start feeding as i was.

1 Like

8 Likes

Are those seed pods im seeing zoomed in guys ???my imagination???

1 Like

I don’t think I see anything but I’m no expert.

Think my eyes were messing with me
got worried just a bit.

i’m a minimal-nutrient guy, so i say flushy-flushy
 and dry out for last 4 days. my 2 c.

:evergreen_tree:
c.s

1 Like

Acording to the packaging i still have 2 weeks of growing left
will flush last few days then

As my foreman told me when i was a young mechanic:

“That f’ing manual was written in a laboratory. F!$% the manual. Work with what’s in front of you!”

Since you’re on Overgrow asking, I say F! the instructions on the bag. :slight_smile:
It’ll be 2 weeks to use up those nutes
I would never feed after 2 weeks unless making seeds
still only use a 2-2-2 liquid & a 4-4-4 organic granular.

flush 2wks before harvest, maybe with molasses
never water last 3-4 days
let that beeyotch DIE!

wishing you well & good luck & harvest

c.s

1 Like

@2tokejoke Somewhat agree with ^^^ but i would start backing off the feed or going straight water soon just because of the over feed.

Still at least a week+ to go though, but i usually look at the middle of the plant for how far along or near finished they are, as the tops are a false positive persay for me. Just because they typically will always finish faster than the rest of the plant.

2 Likes

Day 17, Its been running on its own for the last week as I was away on a trip. So a bit of lower yellow leaves on the two plants on the right, but probably a pH/feed imbalance. Most likely due to me not checking the pH recently and especially the last feed. I’ll take a look at it now that im back.

Also the one plant “left front” does have the leaf crinkle mutation, but it’s a lot less minor than before, genetic wise should be gone in the next generation or two but oh well “shit happens”.

Also the cab is running too hot for my liking so i ordered in a new bigger higher static pressure fan today, im gonna swap out the current one, also because of the bigger size i’ll be remaking my carbon filter, but im gonna also decrease the thickness just for more airflow, and see if it will be acceptable smell wise with the added ozone gen im waiting on.

Still haven’t played with the sonoff switch, gonna be a bit for i can as i expect to have a busy life for the next month+ but that’s life.

Bogan got turned down today, harvested the CM that was left and just tossed most of the Daiquari Lime as it was just taking too long and wasn’t gonna finish well, will have to try it again sometime down the road but when i have space and time for a long flowering plant.

Also chopped down the lower stubs that was left of the GSC that i pollinated with only half viable pollen.

But got 15+ seeds as im sure one or two more will pop out once the buds are dry, which will be good smoke as well. as the trichomes are still in the nice range for my preferences “not too aged/amber”.

Yeah so will have a couple seed to play with, might start one in a week or two and might toss the leaf crinkle mutation plant in the cab to get one going.

14 Likes

Day 19 Besta

Have family visiting so only had time to clean and refill my reservoirs right when i got home and take the picture below. Running at around 1.7ec of megacrop with a standard bit of calcium hypochlorite for keeping the reservoir in check bacteria/diatom wise.

Looking good and there starting their stretch phase. I want to increase the watering duration time up to probably 10secs from the 6secs its at currently, but will do so when i have some time come sunday evening.

The LCM “leaf crinkle mutation” plant which if front left is still moving along, bit slower than the rest, but got transplanted last, and is typical of this issue anyways, but otherwise a healthy plant, I’ll take a close up shot a bit later so you all can see what the issue is, as its more prominent later in flowering, and just cause a reduce yield in comparison, nothing more.

12 Likes

foil-wrapped pots for temperature or light or both? (or
you know
‘transmissions’ heheh). when done with grow, invert container for spiffy hat or combine 2 for a madonna-bra.

i’m done.

c.s

2 Likes

I must say @Mr.Sparkle, that mutant, nappy headed plant looks so angry! WTF did you do to her? Looks like she’s been forced to watch C-Span 24 hrs a day! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

How many weeks do you normaly let an auto go for ???

2 Likes

It depwnds on the auto, bu mine are usually ready around 9 weeks from seed.

2 Likes

Ok was curious
my 2 just hit 11 weeks
been on straight water for a week
realy tempted to chop tommorow
says nl is 11 to 13

3 Likes

If the trichomes look right and the plant looks like its in senescence (dying) then I say chop it. IMO an 11 week auto looses a lot of the advantages of an auto. I can run most of my clones in 11 weeks (two weeks veg nine weeks flower).

1 Like