Micro Growing with Mr. Sparkle *2018*

post 139 but they were way too early, and the stress killer i guess i should of but i just chopped it.

@oleskool830 lol definitely don’t need that

1 Like

It’s going to be hard to wait for the new cab build with you skills. Going to be awesome. 309 seeds out of a 500ml plant, that is so crazy.

2 Likes

Actually got a few more seeds since then but yeah not bad, could of got more though. Definitely not complaining.

As for the new cab just waiting on parts now, and still have to order in the light parts.

But main cabinet is built with air holes and reflective materials put up now. Just have to re go get the door seal “got wrong size today”, and start planning the internal fans, build a carbon filter, and start planning out the watering system with how many plants i want to run.

this new system though will allow me to do side by side comparisons as i’ll have two reservoir/trays. So we will probably see a wick vs powered pump system, and different nutrient comparisons.

6 Likes

Bogan Day 42/36

1 day later and they weren’t having it, screw it lol. Had to hack them back. The Fast Buds is getting frosty, which i also hit with some pollen while i had everything out.

Before

After

11 Likes

Wow they really came up quick in a day…nice job taming them back to there cage.

AMAZING… :yum: Mechelle x

Plant’s have been running on just water for the last two days just as i haven’t allocated time to filling the res and managing things again.

Its kinda ridiculous this round and only with 4 plants.

Bogan Day 45/39

Which brings up the “BESTÅ” probably only going to run 4 plants in it total as i think i can fill the space even with the same pot volume, just the plants will bush out more instead of fighting each other.

That or im going to smaller containers to up the plant count. Something to play with as i will have the option to do side by side trials

9 Likes

3 days later

Bogan Day 48/42 , been plucking the odd thing and bending down tops but they still aren’t behaving well apart from that fastbuds gsc.

Just doing a germ test for those seeds So we will say Day 3

10 Likes

Bogan Day 51/45

Just way too full, and a long way from done. Once the cabinet is built they may get transfered… they might fit the bucket though with some swaps…

Bucket day 6

9 Likes

Sorry if you’ve already answered something like this but, if I wanted to keep the autoflower plants at around 1 foot high but can spread out a bit, how many would I put in a 5 gallon pot?

1 Like

height is dictated by the root volume and the plants genetics.

Saying that nothing will keep under a foot when planted in a 5 gal pot, so your gonna have to train, lst, whatever to keep them under control.

But saying that you could plant say 3 plants somewhat comfortably in a 5 gal if you want to do a one pot style grow.

4 Likes

Probably better to plant each in its own small pot to control the size. For a 1 ft plant something around a half gallon pot or less…maybe just a solo cup size…

1 Like

i agree, even still they will out grow a foot even in a solo cup

1 Like

Look ing good Mechelle x

Here are 2 NL autos sharing a 3/4 gallon container and they are over a foot tall…have been tying them down almost every day every other day to keep them out of the lights…

9 Likes

Looking pretty good. The yellow lowers suggest you might wanna bump your feed level up just a bit. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for that @Jellypowered…im an outside kinda grower n learning from all of yall…and i actualy had a few more bad leaves earlier this month…i since have bumped up the nutes and what you see here is them finaly becoming stable…should be yellow free in a couple days…untill the next problem.lol

3 Likes

yeah some plant’s just dont behave and yours will definitely be exploding

3 Likes

Your the guru…and so very correct…every single day is a change now…im impressed…upping the nutes has stopped the yellowing…and now they turning an even darker green…bud sights everywere…IM SOLD ON AUTOS INSIDE AND PHOTOS OUTSIDE.atleast for my situation

4 Likes

Bogan Day 54/48

Harshly trimmed back everything after this shot this morning, as apart from the GSC the rest are not behaving, looking forward to more space in future as it just means less maintenance by me.

Bucket day 9

Moving along have to fill the res but haven’t touched them since they were thrown in there.

11 Likes