Microgrowers, how do you control humidity in a continuous grow?

Yeah I have both my veg and flower boxes connected to one exhaust, so it’s not trivial to separate them. I like the idea of putting dehu in the flower box, that way (a) don’t have to dehu the entire room and (b) it all gets a lot more stealthy (important in my current sitch, see my diary: The year of making do).

1 Like

It’s a really basic device I’m sure that the brand doesn’t matter too much just like the hash washers

So I gave it a try @Dirt_Wizard , it wasn’t even close to being helpful. I imagine it would be great in a drying tent but in my flower box I have to have lots of ventilation to control heat, this device can’t keep up with the ventilation. If I turn down the ventilation so that the dehu has less air exchange to contend with then the heat rises, and still the dehu can’t keep up with the plant’s respiration. RH went to 60+% in just a few hours.

It’s a shame because I really like the idea of a dehu in the flower box instead of having to dehu the entire room then raise humidity in the veg boxes.

1 Like