Middleman mutants - ABC crosses and other stuff

Second that

I wonder what an open pollination between those and the seeds Berry freaks you send me could give birth to :grin:

2 Likes

That’s a good one. We have to select for it though. The two phenos could not have been more different.

3 Likes

Thanks man.

Weird stuff.

5 Likes

Sounds like a hellacious cross. Do these mutants pack some punch?

2 Likes

I think some do. Uncrossed ABC is probably the weakest of them. Supafreak is more “normal” in potency. Supposedly the Drunken Bastard is potent.

5 Likes

Quick update:

Chem 91 s1 and Cap Junky x Chem 91. Just switched to flower.

SSDD stuff

Grand Traverse Tart Cherry (GTTC) will receive Chocolate Diesel pollen in a couple days. Taking another path for the backcross.

GTTC with the original bx1 seeds that should be ready in a couple weeks flanked by two females from the outcross seeds (GTTC x TD Sour D)

Neroli 91 (I started a thread for them)

17 Likes

Week later update on a couple of things:

Chem 91 s1 and CJ x Chem 91 from @GCBudz

SSDD stuff

@AzSeaindooin420 Choc D pollen seems to have taken on my ECSD x Cherry Kush (GTTC). This is my outcross to redo the bx on the GTTC, but I think this cross will be good on its own.

20 Likes

In the first picture, the leaf blades on those plants look fantastic.

1 Like

@DefNSmokn is growing the same plants. Have you seen his? They look great, like everything he grows.

3 Likes

Just got through reading the thread.

The work on the freaks is amazing as is the work on the ABCs…

They’re really starting to pique my interest not only for the uniqueness but also the stealthiness of them.

I’ll grab some :popcorn: cause I’ll be following more of your mutant grow posts :seedling:

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thanks for all the likes.

I won’t be growing any more mutants until next year because I have so much other stuff going on. But I’ll definitely have some going by spring.

If I haven’t sent you any, send me a PM in about two weeks. I’m crazy busy right now, but in a couple weeks I’ll have a little time I’ll be able to put some together to send you.

6 Likes

Bummer I missed it while it was happening but health kept me off site for a fair chunk of time, but it’s ok I’ll tune in for the other things you got going to. Before you know it Spring will come around again and I can come for the ride

I’m watching your SSDD thread also.

Appreciate the offer for some mutant beans…if I remember I’ll PM you that would be awesome!

I know its a few months away but have you thought about what direction you’re going to take with the ABC & freaks next?

:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Honestly, no, I haven’t really thought about it. Kind of burning out on them. This break will hopefully refresh me on them. Plus, I need to restock some medicine for friends and family.

5 Likes

Sounds fair enough can’t let the stock get to low, but can totally understand needing the break too. :+1:

1 Like

Oh no way, my grows have not been very good lately. Haha but these chems are crazy!

Tall one on the right grew past the light.

11 Likes

Holy cow!

And I’m in a shorter 2x4. But I can move them to my tall room if I have too.

How many days into flower is it still stretching?

5 Likes

They are 28 days from flip today. I do believe they are done stretching though.

3 Likes

Getting there…

26 Likes

That’s worth a second look nicely done.

4 Likes

Thanks man…really happy with her. Wasn’t expecting this size for some reason. Just reeks of pine and lemon.

6 Likes