Middleman mutants - ABC crosses and other stuff

Lmao I just read this and went and dropped some suprafreak

7 Likes

@Bobgrows 3 out of 3 from this pack of Bubba. Thanks again.

15 Likes

Hope you get that coffee pheno! I’ve gotten it a few times with these.
Spectacular! :green_heart::v:

11 Likes

@middleman thank you thank you thank you I truly can’t wait to run these I’m really gonna have to find the patience not to just throw 1 in the dirt

8 Likes

General update of things:

From the three Sour Diesel, one is male and two female. One of the females had a single male flower, so I removed her to finish unpollinated.

The male is starting to drop.

The good (so far) female.

In the veg tent the back is The one Bubba Kush on the left and the Kush Mints new mother on the right.
The middle is all the BerryFreak. I’ll uppot the F4s soon. The front is rooted Kush Mints clones and some plain ABC.

In the seed starting area I have the new Bubba Kush.

And a Crasher Toyz from @NugLifeFarms420
I started all three, but the top of one flopped over. I supported it and it stood back up after a day, but the leaves are shriveling from the bottom up. The other one was just cotyledons for the longest time, but is just now starting a set of true leaves.

19 Likes

I was too lazy to walk over to the outbuilding where these were yesterday. They’re a week or so in 12/12.

(TW x GG4) x ABC

The RIL types may segregate out, but I kind of want to to a straight (GG4 RIL x ABC) cross without the Trainwreck in it. Maybe eventually…

31 Likes

I have to say those are the coolest looking plants I’ve seen when all bunches together like that. Nice!

4 Likes

Soon we’ll get to see what the buds look like.

Remember that each of those pots has 6 plants. The bottom left actually has 8 because I set two smaller ones in there that are still in yogurt cups.

9 Likes

Lmao ya I noticed the cups in one pic and realized my mistake. Still cool looking like that. 1 of 2 suprafreak germed! Yay

3 Likes

Yeah I’m thinking a stealthy outdoor grow may be in order with these beautiful ABC crosses. Such good looking plant.

12 Likes

Yea what he said

5 Likes

I third that statement

5 Likes

I got 1/2 suprafreaks to germ seeds where kinda yellow but one popped :crossed_fingers:it’s a girl

7 Likes

88G13HP x SBT x ABC
A couple of them, I have some more going as well.
They will be repotted soon.

18 Likes

Quick update on the BerryFreak F4s.
@crunkyeah

I potted them up.

A

B

C

D

Rest of the stuff in the tent with them.

Closeup of BF v1 #7

25 Likes

It’s crazy train in there & I love it :metal:

2 Likes

@middleman - Looks like your freaks have started to really take off now. How are smells?

It appears as though all specimens have good lateral branching. They don’t appear topped but I see healthy limbs forming below the top leaves. Very good signs!

Specimen A has longer leaf stems (not sure the scientific name) while specimen D has leaves closer to the central stem. As they flower you may want to keep in your notes which ones have the longer stems on the leaves. They may show slightly different flower expressions? I haven’t grown out enough variance in the Freak plants to really know the phenotypical variations between them but I have grown enough to pick out a couple things. The ones with the strongest lateral branching will most definitely need support in flower because the flowers will get heavy. Fingers crossed Specimen B is a boy. It appears from the photo to be the largest specimen of the bunch.

I think the one to watch out for is your v1 though! The first photo we seen of it; it seemed like a really wild little seedling. After looking at the first and second photo I can be fairly certain this specimen most closely resembles the BF lady I have. Here’s a couple of old photos (my BF girl) I haven’t even posted on my own mutant thread.
Enjoy.

P.S. In the photo where there’s seedlings in the tray; those are Supafreak. The bigger one is my BF keeper.

6 Likes

I haven’t really noticed much yet, but I’ll try to get an answer to that question in the coming days.

Petioles, if I’m not mistaken.

Ok, that’s good to know, and I’ll plan for that.

I will probably top all of the V1 this week (except #7), and the F4s soon, just so I can take the tops as clones.

Wow, I see the resemblance for sure, especially in that second picture.

Again, thanks for your feedback.

5 Likes

Not sure if you noticed but #7 topped itself! If you look closely there’s 2 leaves growing in the same space right above the central stem. A closer look at the main stem will surely show that it’s already topped itself.

2 Likes

Yeah, sort of… the growth that is visible in picture is the two sides out of the first node, but there is still some weird growth on the top of the main stem (under the leaves you see). I’ll try to get a picture soon.

3 Likes