Middleman mutants - ABC crosses and other stuff

Gotcha it’s starting to do weird things now it got up potted. I’ll see if can get better pic. It’s got 3 leaves coming out at top then 1 leaf coming out of the crutch but looks kinda self topped as you said also seems to not have rooted as well it has a little play in it while the others do not. Thanks again did you see that purple f3 freakshow wow?

2 Likes

Yep, I sure did. @lilmanbigplan has some cool stuff going on.

2 Likes

Glad to see like minded individuals get to meet up and talk. They should come up with some sort of platform where we can all get together and talk about and show off grows! Know that seems like that is where it’s at.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Just kidding love this site!

1 Like

These cuttings have survived almost two months now. One of them finally rooted. I previously had two others root a couple of weeks ago.

I have never had good success with this GTTC.

Well, I suck at cloning in general, but this one is particularly difficult.

Awhile ago I had made a homemade bucket aerocloner. No success with the the one attempt at using it. I should probably try it again.

9 Likes

Lol I feel ya on the cloning. My successes with cloning were all when I used rapid rooter plugs. I put them in a half pint mason jar 1/4 water, root hormone, and stick it in :+1:. I think because of the sponge likeness of rr keeps them moist and still allows air to get through. I think I got a 25pack from Amazon for $8.idk might work for ya I love them for seeds as well! Especially autos you can see good root growth and plant with no shock and don’t have to worry about drowning the seed.

4 Likes

Like @420noob I had the best success with peat pucks, I was having all kinds of trouble cloning then I started working with the pucks and was getting 80 90 % . Just have to work with them, light levels, humidity not to high or not to low, I really like using the humidity dome you can really adjust your levels easy and quickly

3 Likes

So @middleman you hit it right on the head. My jenny kush came out weird with curled leaves and the center kinda stunted and yes the lateral branches shot up but the center has started so it’s a tritop with no trimming. It started with 3 leaves all joining at one internode

7 Likes

I felt like taking a few photos.

Sour Diesel BX3 F2 from @Jinglepot

This is the female that grew a few balls. It’s now at day 40:

The female holding F3s

The main veg tent. Berry Freaks on the left.

I’ll get a picture of the ABC cross next time I go out there. Had to pull a third female. It had a single sac, but one is too many.

17 Likes

It was confused :laughing:
Nice looking buds though, what odors is she throwing?

3 Likes

Surprisingly not sour. Somewhat of a sweet subtle citrus. But I’m terrible with smells, so I could be way off. Either way, it’s a very pleasant smell.

6 Likes

I got a lot of citrus smells thrpugh the grow, as well as skunk smells off a few too, nothing that came across to me as “sour”. It definitely grew and smoked like classic sour diesel

5 Likes

A few other things:

Rooted Kush Mints cuttings and ABC. I plan to make KM S1s soon. The ABC are just to have ready for a future project.

Bubba Kush from @Bobgrows
The original one

The four from the second pack:

Crasher Toyz @NugLifeFarms420

Planted at the same time, just didn’t want to grow:

20 Likes

Beautiful work all over that tent!!!
Beauty Trichome shot @middleman

2 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate that.

2 Likes

There are just Some Shots that do that. Your pic had just that, Sharp Trichomes.

Also a recent realization that I have to put my own camera back on a Tripod. My own response to that is childish, cuz I know there will be sharper ones when I do it.

1 Like

Thanks again.

In my previous grow log, I was using an older, but expensive, Nikon because I was concerned about geotags. Those pictures were never that good. I probably had the wrong lens and wrong settings, I don’t know.

Now I just use my phone, and I get better pictures. I’m not so concerned about the geotags anymore because I have it turned off on my phone (if I can trust that). But this site removes any geotag data, I believe, and once I post, I delete the pictures from my phone.

5 Likes

Great idea and I had not really counted on All of the Hidden Data within my phone and images, being gleaned by a satellite

2 Likes

Iphones search through your galleries now. That update happened 6 months ago. Its not looking for weed/drug pictures right now but one day it very well might be. Just assume nothing is private on your phone/computer from this point on.

Btw @middleman that’s a good/smart protocol to follow :+1:

3 Likes

This is how an ethereal world invented and created by everyone and no one, may eventually become more “death” than death

I’ve been lurking here for the freakshow, but I’ve been super curious about the ABC. And I remember the duckfoot, but you don’t see that as much. Just thought I’d pop in and say how killer everything looks :+1::clap:

6 Likes

Thanks for being here @breadwinner , and thanks for the kind words.

3 Likes