Middleman mutants - ABC crosses and other stuff

I can’t believe how big those outdoor plants are and it’s only mid June! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I screwed up again. I put the chopped BF male in a bucket with a desiccant pack. I thought it would dry, but it was way too humid.

All moldy.

I do have a small clone of it, but it started flowering under 18 hours of light, so I don’t know if it’s gonna work out.

14 Likes

That’s a total bummer.

4 Likes

Man sorry I know that sucks!

3 Likes

That really is terrible news, sucks you lost that herb. But I am sure you will replace those buds with even higher quality stuff. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

Those are absolute monsters… You were right about the height on those.

I’m happy to report that I have successfully crossed your ABC x (88 G13HP x Sour Bluetooth) with @PineTarBastard’s Purple Auto Bastard as well as a side experiment adding in some Kush Van Stitch . I have a favorite out of 5 males and I’m using him and a clone from the bushiest mom for a selected F2.

Ready to field test your latest creation. Thanks again for letting me pheno hunt through the ABC x (88 G13HP x Sour Bluetooth) We GOTTA get a shorter name for that one my dude. I type it so much and it’s a mouthful (thumbful?)

10 Likes

Whoops, stuff happens sometimes.

Just throwing this out there… if it roots it should be able to provide pollen for collection. All is never lost. :wink:

2 Likes

It has roots, it just doesn’t have size. I don’t know if you can see that it’s flowering in the picture. There are no new growth nodes. I don’t think I’d get much pollen from it (if any).

In fact I got at least one of each of the F4s to root. The male is the only one that is flowering.

The good thing is that there look to be a lot of seeds on the originals, so hopefully we can select a good male from the progeny.

11 Likes

Shit mold is on the prowl this year for sure with all this damn humidity

3 Likes

I shucked the first of the (TW x GG4 RIL) x ABC

That was the tall one. A lot of duds, but there should be a fair amount of good seeds too.

22 Likes

Wow you can really see the size difference on the plate some coconuts.

6 Likes

Looks like a pretty good load of beans, alot of time and effort put into that pile for sure. Very healthy looking beans you got there. Great job

4 Likes

Nice! :+1:

3 Likes

Dang I’d say the caretaker did a pretty good job!
With the plants anyway lol
Hope all is well bro !

4 Likes

This picture of the two outdoor (TW x GG4RIL) x ABC probably looks just like the last one. I was trying to show how unique the leaves on the right plant look.

They’re flowering already, which seems too early (like everything I put outside).

25 Likes

Dude there’s no way anyone looks at that from 10 yards away & thinks “thats weed”. Perfection. Whats the smell level outside?

6 Likes

Honestly, I’m not getting much of anything in the way of smells. Maybe later in flower.

In a couple of weeks when the seeds are dry, I’ll pass some of these around if there’s any interest.

10 Likes

I would be interested in running them outdoors next year.
The (88G13HP x SBT) x ABC I have from you growing outdoors do have a smell, but not a marijuana type smell. They are not flowering yet though.

8 Likes

I’m guessing the one on the right is a Trainwreck pheno. :partying_face: Hell Yeah I want seeds! :grin:

As for early flowering, the PTB i put out a couple of months ago has been flowering for weeks. And it’s starting to reveg. And it has spider mites. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Probably. The seeded one that I shucked already definitely was. It was tall and floppy.

I’ll definitely send you some when they’re ready.

Sorry to hear that.

4 Likes