Middleman mutants - ABC crosses and other stuff

They look very good.
My 88hp xABC are very little, despite being three or four months old. I think that I transplanted them to big pots too early…

2 Likes

I don’t think those will get as tall as these TW X GG x. The original female of those that I crossed to make them was a very squat plant.

4 Likes

Excited to see the pinnate and non-pinnate seeds! Looks like quite the harvest :grin:

As far as the outdoor ABC plants go… they look like they’ve handled it pretty well all things considering! Looks like the smaller one is going to yield pretty well for a bastard so that’s pretty cool! That branch leaning sideways just gives more light to lower flowers.

The big one looks like it may start filling in soon but it doesn’t seem to be a pheno with as large as flowers as the smaller one.

Might be food for thought next year… that fence behind it might make for a good v-scrog… :wink: might be a bit of a pain since it’s a fence and not easily removable but it’s an option you may consider.

4 Likes

I like the center plant.

2 Likes

Hey middleman my freakshow that I sprayed with Sts has make flowers now on the branches that I sprayed but instead of having pollen sacs they have hundreds of single bananas on the branches. First time I’ve seen this. Have you ever seen this trait on the plants you have reveresed before ? Cheers Bob…PS keep up the great work matey I love watching your grow journal .

4 Likes

Go with your gut and fill the left one…I concur

2 Likes

@Billybob thats how the males look on the Freakshow types.

This was my BerryFreak male. Zoom in and you can tell that it looks the way you describe.

It’s not from the reversal

14 Likes

Yeah matey that’s exactly how my reversed female branches look.

4 Likes

@Billybob

My Supafreak is a regular male.

7 Likes

How do you know when the pollen is ready to drop . I’m used to just waiting for the pollen sacs to turn yellow

2 Likes

I just got in from checking out my boys.

You can see how afew of the pollen sacks are opened up. They seem to be lightening up just before opening.
We have pollen @middleman and @crunkyeah!

10 Likes

ezgif-2-f46c8648c6

They grow up so fast.

2 Likes

Cheers matey i will keep an eye out for that.

1 Like

I meant “cull” the left one earlier…go with your gut BRO-SKI…sp error earlier

1 Like

That’s so awesome. Genetic outliers are the best :metal:

1 Like

I’m planning to do a small BerryFreak signup for 25 people later tonight or tomorrow. I’ll probably make a separate thread for it. With “giveaway” in the title, it will no doubt get more traffic than this thread.

I don’t want anyone that follows this thread to be left out. So before I make that thread, if you’ve been following along here and you’d like to be added to the list, let me know with a reply below.

17 Likes

That’s very cool of you. Put me down, thanks it’s very much appreciated.

2 Likes

Yes please. :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ll bite. Berryfreak is a really cool strain. Thanks for the opportunity. :v:

2 Likes

Very nice work being done!! Great thread!!!

4 Likes