Middleman mutants - ABC crosses and other stuff

Thanks @Tappy
Would you like to be added when I make the BerryFreak list?

4 Likes

Wow!! I would be honored, dude!! Thanks much for extending the offer! True OG style!!

3 Likes

You’ve been doing big things man everything is looking excellent all around! Can’t wait to get a few of your beans popped here in the next week or so!

4 Likes

That is super cool looking man! Now I’m hoping for a male just to see that.:exploding_head:.
@middleman you are so generous with your work! You really hold the og spirit and have amazing gear. The berry freak looks like something special. Love watching your thread and plan on joining the mutant club starting around Thanksgiving or so.

4 Likes

I have one of your ABC crosses going now that @FeloniousMonk gifted me along with a cross he made with it! These things are so cool! My first mutant cannabis! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::facepunch:t3: I’d love to grow a Berry Freak! @420noob has also gifted me some of your work! I’m thinking there may be a few mutants in the next run! :partying_face: Here they are up front in veg with some of my other OG younglings! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart:

Thanks for all you do! Your work is so cool! :fist:t3: @middleman

8 Likes

@NDNCHILD I’ll definitely add you to the BerryFreak list

1 Like

Like I said very generous enough to gift some to people so they get a chance to try as well. The (twbxril) x abc has got me wanting to get seeds wet! No room right now though.:cry:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Much love and respect! @middleman :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

1 Like

I feel you! I can’t wait to try several I have from OG now! Space goes so quickly! I’ve started rotating a few to flower now so more beans get wet in a few weeks!! :partying_face::partying_face: @420noob Thank you again for your generosity! You’re really hard to top in a trade! :wink::fist:t3:

1 Like

Crunkyeah told me that they were special when he sent me the F4s, and after growing them, I have to agree. Even the non mutant version 1 plants were something definitely worth growing. They were all seeded, so I can’t confirm, but he says they also have good potency.

6 Likes

Nice do you make dry sift from males or don’t bother.

1 Like

No. I get rid of males as quickly as I can - after they’ve done their job, of course.
I’ve never made dry sift from them.

2 Likes

Doh! I just realized what I said brain fart! Lol you make dry sift from the seed female plant matter.lmao

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve never done that either.

2 Likes

I’d love to try growing the BerryFreak. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You were already on the list @chronix
You just didn’t know it

7 Likes

Well you bought me a ticket on the Freak train with those Supafreaks. I’m game to try some BerryFreak come Spring. :slight_smile: Soon enough? lol
And thanks. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Do you suggest the earthworm castings method with these seeds?

1 Like

That’s what I did. I think the damp paper towel method would have yielded similar results. I screwed up by putting castings as a layer on the seedlings once I had put them in solo cups. Caused some damping off. Lesson learned.

3 Likes

How long before you harvest the big ABC on the right ?