Middleman mutants - ABC crosses and other stuff

I’m half tempted to toss a couple of these ABC’s you gave me outside this year and go completely stealth mode. Hidden in plain view. lol

Pretty cool they show leaf types this early. I guess it makes it a bit easier to cull what you don’t need?

6 Likes

Do it! If I didn’t give you any of the (88G13xSBT) cross, let me know and I’ll send you some of those. They probably have potential for better bud.

It’s the only way I can start so many. If I had to let them get past first true leaves, I’d probably be limited to about half, if that.

7 Likes

No I didn’t get any of the crosses to the ABC but hell you’ve already sent me 3 packs of ABC don’t want to be greedy over here! haha

That makes sense pretty cool a plant that kind of works for you when it comes to breeding and selecting.

Whats the smells like on the original ABC? Very potent or could I get away with it outdoors without blowing out my neighbors? lol

6 Likes

I’m terrible at describing smells, but the only thing I get from it is pine. There might be something else, but I don’t think it would give it away as cannabis. Others may disagree, I don’t know. Personally, I would feel comfortable growing it stealth without fear of it being found out.

PM your address. I won’t get them out for about a week.

Ha! You greedy? All the stickers and seeds you send out! Besides, what you want to do is exactly why I made the seeds.

8 Likes

Thats right up my alley… I love that straight up Xmas tree smell. I may have to put one outside this season. I’ve wanted to accomplish an outdoor grow. It’s the last hurdle…

Speak of which would you like any of the Blueberry Diesel F2’s I’ve got more than enough for 10 lifetimes haha I’d gladly send you some if you have any interest in them save em for a rainy day or something lol

which is?? lol playing games and giving them away?

4 Likes

@Rhai88 it smells piney for sure, with some phenos ive had leaning to almost a green peppercorn kind of spice

@middleman sweet! i had figured it kinda worked that way, (hopefully, we could be wrong) then im well on my way. tested a single one out for science and kept her around just cuz the vigor alone even though no palmate. biggest fan leaves ive ever had on a plant in a 2 gal that im just kinda forgetting about half the time while shes vegged out in the nursery. she kept the donor fathers ABC wild bushing structure like a badass though and turned it into some cohesive tops around with zero training

10 Likes

Growing stealth

4 Likes

lmao :man_facepalming:t4: I’m not even high… sleepy still that’s it not enough coffee yet.

4 Likes

Thank you, but I have to stop accumulating seeds. I would never get to them. But I know what you mean about having so many to give.

@Cadizzles that plant looks cool. I like it.

5 Likes

@middleman i thought so too. Im kinda hoping she kept the dark purple and fuchsia buds from the purple pineapple express. if so she might have to get kept around a while.

3 Likes

a few years ago I would have been like you don’t want free seeds? But I completely understand what you mean. At this point unless I have a project in mind with something specific I wouldn’t need another pack ever again. I’m sure what I have is less than what alot of OG’s have but I’ll still never get to it all at this point.

Any way… ABC for my first outdoor will be a go. Back to my nemesis. SOIL. lol

6 Likes

@Rhai88 ABC can be rewarding outdoors though, its just fun to look at. for me less was always more

16 Likes

So I guess this question is to you and @middleman …what does she smoke like? Are the effects a more sativa leaner or indica? I’ve never tried or known any one who has tried ABC smoke.

5 Likes

@Rhai88 for me, the most I experienced was mild to moderate uplifting and clarifying mental effects. it wasnt a very lazy stone, kind of upbeat and peppy but i could easily lose myself thinking down a rabbit hole if enough was consumed.

6 Likes

Sounds right up my alley! Definitely looking forward to it now!

5 Likes

A few examples of ABC type at seedling stage:

Compared to a normal:

(As if you needed a picture of that)

19 Likes

Dang! Can’t wait to see her all budded out. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@middleman lol luckily I do know what they look like from growing out the ABC itself. otherwise yeah this would be an undertaking

2 Likes

Cool looking plant, really cool. And a functional high? Sounds like a winner.

2 Likes

Damn nice looking hedge brother !

2 Likes