Midnight Snow x Purple Ghost x Purple Mayhem

This is Midnight Snow x Purple Ghost x Purple Mayhem.
Its from Gooey Breeder.
The plant is pretty short and compact, only about 2ft in the pic.
Beautiful berry/floral smells with a sharp sweet undertone.
Flowers are super sticky and nice and solid.
When I ran these initially I was expecting lots of purple, but Im guessing all those purple alleles must have cancelled each other out.

22 Likes

Looks great! I grew two Midnight Snow x LED Gooey females. One was ultra purple from the moment I flipped to flower and the other was more like yours with purple tinted buds, but not super purple buds.

3 Likes

Beautiful plants!

1 Like

Very nice plants! What are your night time temps like?

1 Like

Sounds beautiful man. When I ran his Purple Mayhem, every plant was ultra purple, from the 1st calyx or flower sack in the case of males, visually stunning. Thanks man.

1 Like

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words. Night temps are fluctuating between 55-60f, still need to add heating as Spring is not here yet.

1 Like

I have purple mayhem/purple gost freebie. I plan on going through some norstar pretty wicked f1 and crosses I made with pw to go back into the purple mayhem cross.26d5a1ff810cf826b010b2474ac14171a0d546aa_2_375x500 d6a0da815ed4d35e77acef9bf3cefda9eeda5d6e_2_375x500 these are the pw f2 I kept for a mom. And also the mom of the crosses I made :v:t5:

7 Likes

I saw lavender spots forming in pics 3 & 4. If they’ve got 7-10 days till harvest, you should see more purple. Just my .02.

1 Like

Wow, I see why she was your keeper from the f2s, she’s a beauty and chunky is always a bonus. Great work man.
Ive got a few of Nortars beans in my stash, havent popped any yet, but deff on my list.

Can’t wait to see your pm/pg x pw cross.

Yeah man, theres definitely some deeper colours on some of the flowers, especially lower down on the plant.

Maybe the lower light levels are more conducive to developing deeper colours in this plant?:thinking:

This is 1 of 2 cuttings from a seed run last year, Ive run her a couple of times now and it always finishes with the same intensity of colour on the flowers, so far anyway.

1 Like

Oh that looks fantastic , I need smell-o-vision.
Frosty and thick buds.

1 Like

Im a sucker for purple plants.
I had a nice blueberry going but was an auto.
Im trying some purple afghani next. Great plants you got there.
Clone them babies and get more beans.

2 Likes

Thanks very much.
Fingers crossed you find something special in those Purple Afghani’s.

Nice looking plants

1 Like

I can’t accept credit for any of the pics posted in this thread. None of the plants in this thread were grown by me…I’ve grown others from Gooeybreeder with the same female parent but they’re not posted here.