Midweek Song (UK)

Sorry to hear about your bad luck with the seeds and it is really shitty to be banned from forums for speaking the truth. That is disappointing.

1 Like

I never went to ICMag, and did post on every single country for europe, the US and Australia/NZā€¦ LOL

1 Like

Seed banks like this are the reason why everyone is sketched to buy seeds via seed bank. I know a few reliable ones thatā€™s there sole purpose to resell other breeders seeds, and have packaging down, and can also send in original breeders packs upon request. (Just send me a message)

Can you get an actual address for them, if you would like me to pay them a visit :angry:

If its a PO box there are plenty of ways to fill them with spam mail etc.

I will look if they are a registered company next week when I have more time, or you can check companies house records, free search to get their actual registered business address. :wink: Small country the UK, I can be at any point of it with in 6 hours, with a few big dogs at my side :fearful: but I do live in the middle hahaha :smiling_imp:

Edit, I can call them for you ! A call from some one in the UK explaining the predicamant may throw a slightly different Attitude on the situation for you.

5 Likes

Well that would be good right to give them a scareā€¦ HUH! I wouldnā€™t want to put you in that positionā€¦ Thanks brother.

1 Like

I am gonna leave this alone now, in the end its harming me more than it will ever harm them. Iā€™ll stick to Mr. B, Attitude, MSNL and the other various seed banks i already bought from. Gonna focus my efforts on my plants.

One of the reasons i started martial arts was to try and control myself, i havenā€™t been doing that. Iā€™m a very lovable person, but can also unleash hell. i think we are all the same somehow.

Thanks for your support brothers and sisters!

Iā€™m done.

1 Like

What this guy is saying is the truth.I just got registered to your website to tell my experiences about them.

This summer,I ordered a panama(ace seeds) feminized from them and it turned out to be a male.They sent me male seed instead of a feminized one.You can check out my page on growdiaries.com. search for panama and youā€™ll see my diary there.I contacted them,no answer.They donā€™t even bother contacting you for that stupid mistake.

alright,Iā€™ve put two autoflower seeds into soil lately.One six shooter directly bought from fastbuds,other one is a girl scout cookies bought from midweeksong.Guess what? they are both in week 7, six shooter grows well,no problem at all.but that gsc ā€¦ in week 7 and still not flowering. auto seeds they sell donā€™t even autoflower. any bigger shame for a marijuana seedbank? all seeds they sell are highly hermie prone,they even send male seeds instead of feminized ones and their autoflower seeds are non auto flowering.
Because,they grow plants and stress them out badly to produce seeds.I have no doubt anymore.All those things Iā€™ve encountered tell me this.Also,they sell seeds cheaper than breeders? how t f this can be possible?

2 Likes

I believe itā€™s a scam! That is why they never answer, or send bad seeds knowingly.

People, buy American! Do not buy seeds from the other side of the pond, specially from Spain. They irradiate seeds to kill them before sending them out.

yes they are pure SCAM. No doubt. worst ever seedbank Iā€™ve come across. Seedsman is a solid one,if they keep sending to my country they will be my no1 choice.
Plus,donā€™t even bother criticising midweeksong trash on rollitup forums.They get you banned because I think they pay there to commercialize their shit products.I got banned just for telling that they sent me male seed.If there was a superior marijuana community worlwide that check the quality periodically,this fkin garbage would be immediately closed down

1 Like

My heart with you bro.

Sorry to hear.

1 Like

Thereā€™s still good genetics on ā€˜this side of the pondā€™ and especially from Spain :es:, where a lot of good stuff is bred tooā€¦
Remember weā€™re not ALL from the Americaā€™sā€¦
Good and bad EVERYWHERE @MadScientist :+1:.
Gaz
Ps.
Just noticed itā€™s a couple of months old now ā€¦

3 Likes