Midwest Growers Unite

Does the under lighting help a lot with the lowers filling out.

1 Like

Well what do know, the last seed finally sprouted…so all 10 seeds sprouted and they were all over 10+ years old.

@joecool I think so, my lower buds are a lot less airy. I don’t pinch leaves off or pinch off the small lower buds under my canopy that’s why I put those lights on the bottom…

7 Likes

Very nice. Looks like it works well. I have to pinch off some of the upp leaves if I want my lowers to fill out like that.

3 Likes

DK13 & Sour O’wreck being sexed by mother nature on my window sill…

6 Likes

Sorry outta likes again, already :roll_eyes: I had a seedling in my lil greenhouse but realized the natural light is way stronger so mine just moved to a window this morning. Hope you find something tasty :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

My Vietnam Thunder Fuck moms needed a haircut…now my cloner is full again…these clones will be going to my farmer buddies…for this summer outside grow.

4 Likes

Another snowy day in the midwest, I know my dogs don’t like it…a farmer gave me some of his summer grow from last year yesterday…its my Matanuska Thunder Head strain.

6 Likes

To her credit, she’ll wait until there’s more ice, but mine she will go piss on the deck rather than on the snow. As if we clean it off for her to piss on.

3 Likes

My U Dub & Green Crack buds…

7 Likes

How is that UW? I’ve heard some great things but haven’t had it that I know of. Btw, love Brew and Grow. Started shopping at their Bolingbrook store many years back for brewing stuff. They were thrown off when I came in and started buying plant stuff :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

It was great and potent…I have my own UW cross which I’ve never grown out…Theres a Brew & Grow in Bolingbrook? Got to check that out its fairly close to where I’m at…

1 Like

Yeah it’s on rt 53. I figured that’d be closer to you than the city or Hoffman Estates( I think they have one in Hoffman anyway…)

1 Like

I have a grow buddy who lives in Bloomington, it will give me a chance to give him some of my Vietnam Thunder Fuck clones…

5 Likes

picture.jpeg-22

4 Likes

How is that strain Freakshow?

2 Likes

I like it personally. It’s really cool to look at. Besides the awesome fern-like leaves the flowers are absolutely covered in spiky pistils. And the 2 phenos I had were really nice uplifting sativa effects without any raciness. Motivating, get shit done type of smoke and the flavor lasts thru to the very last pull off of the joint type of thing. I think it’s worthwhile to give it a grow and see what you think :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

What are you guys doing for pests? Or what would you all recommend? Last year I I lost a plant to some little black triangular/pyramid bugs they looked like aphids. I thought I had a picture but can’t seem to find one

I use this for pest indoors and outdoors…been using it for years and it works and organic…

3 Likes

Been wanting to try this one… I’d grow it just for the fern like leaves :joy:

2 Likes

Anyone have clones or autos they’re looking to trade or sell at a good price, clones in particular?

1 Like