Midwest Growers Unite

Beautiful garden

1 Like

Strains being sexed in my Phototron for this summer of 2022 outside grow…

DK13 and Sour O’wreck

7 Likes

Vietnam Thunder Fuck

These buds below are full of seeds

3-5+ of the seeds are pollinated by some 10-15 year old Vietnam Black male pollens which were kept in the fridge.

The rest of the seeds are from last fall’s Bogglegum pollens…

10 Likes

My veg area…

2 Likes

Heading to the Canna expo in KCMO today. I will be wearing a black shirt with my logo on the left front pocket so if you see me say Hi!

7 Likes

Will that Canna expo have plants there? Cuttings/clones etc.?

Someone asked me on this thread how I ship cuttings/clones…

5 Likes

How we roll in central Illinois…Matanuska Thunder Head & Summer Knight strain…

7 Likes

Dang, I had no idea anything was going on in town! What was the name of it?

Due to climate changes and increasingly warmer temperatures, this map of Illinois growing zones is based on the revised USDA planting zones made in 2012.

3 Likes

I remember when they did that. I was already changing my spring planting habits before I saw that they changed it just because of how nature was talking to me…

1 Like

First grow ever!!!

13 Likes

Looks great for a 1st. timer…

2 Likes

I was in the city the other day and almost went to brew and grow…Instead I went back to my old neighborhood Little Italy on Taylor street…

We lived on the 2nd. floor of th his building above in 1969-74.
The next 3 pix are businesses that are still there today.

I stopped at a buddy’s place and picked up 4 brand spanking new tires for $50 each, I couldn’t pass it up…They fell off a back of a truck…:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

10 Likes

7 Likes

What is that? It’s very pretty.

2 Likes

I’m not quite sure, that’s an old picture from 2009 or older…I’m finally starting to get my pictures back from an old group I was in…here’s another old one and this is Airbournes G13…as you can see I pushed the nutes on this one…

6 Likes

Happy Easter to my Midwest bromigos…

5 Likes

Happy Easter to all my growmies.
Wow @PhilCuisine you are always throwing up some beautiful plant pics… I’m almost envious of your photo skills…

1 Like

I use to be into photography back in the day before digital…I had the best Nikon camera then…here is something I used back then too…when I had 1K veg/flower rooms I had these on my doors so I had no light pollution in my grow rooms…it’s like a zigzag thing to keep lights out of the dark rooms…keeping it simple and no overthinking folks…it made my rooms much cooler because the doors would be always open…

5 Likes