MidwestMover’s Madness

Bro like all women they get ugly AF near the end of pregnancy just before dropping :rofl:
Frosty AF though :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks man. I’m surprised they’re even alive at this point.

3 Likes

The last one looks 100% like reveg . The bud structure but even more so those one bladed leaves are a dead giveaway. That is what revegged plants do .
Anyway shit happens . There is always the next cycle . I would get rid of those digital timers and get good quality mechanical ones. They can be a bit of a pain to synch up multiple ones but it can be done and they have far far less issues.

2 Likes

I have a not so smart plug I’ve been using.

Hoping when I actually want them to re veg they will. No nanners to be seen yet. They are taking the stress well.

3 Likes

I have never revegged a plant twice . But I have revegged lots and the first sign is those one bladed leaves.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks @lefthandseeds. Had to read this thread twice again. May have to pop these haze seeds before the JS.

13 Likes

Glad to see they made it. Let me know if you have any questions. Enjoy!

4 Likes

I didn’t see any threads with the bx2. Is there anymore info other than the thread I linked above with the bx.

I know the JS. Have three about done. One is nasty pine. I think it’s the concentration of that terpene. I’ll have to go to the store tomorrow and sniff all the air fresheners.

4 Likes

It’s pretty wild what you can find in those F2s. It’s a very terpy strain for sure. Maybe the next time I grow it, I’ll take it to get tested just to see what’s going on.

I think a few people have started the bx2s, but no completed grow logs yet. @SkunkHunt101 has a few babies going over in the central american thread. I think only grows of the mom are shown (by me) and a couple grows of the bx1. I will say that I expect a lot more phenos to represent the mom, not just because it’s a bx2 – but because the male I used to make the bx2 appeared to be the spitting image of the mom in leaf shape and structure. The male for the bx1 definitely still had a lot of malawi/panama characteristics.

I think there will be a lot of panama haze phenos, and my expectation is that the second most prevalent pheno will now be OT haze.

9 Likes

Got the ph in check and they look better. Then last night as I’m checking the ph, my drops run out. So I grabbed the strips and tested it. Can’t really tell very well. More drops take 2 weeks. These are all running on the same water I just add plain into it to reduce ppms. Plants are at 68 days.

11 Likes

Chopped all the plants down, day 73. Wolfpack 2 had been throwing crazy amounts of bananas. Saw one on another WolfPack. The frosty jungle spice has a nanner on a bottom branch also. I’m gonna try and reveg a couple of them and give them better grow conditions. Just waiting on the ph drops and meter and we should get it back on track for the run of clones and my single DBHP female. She’s a bleeder also.

6 Likes

Ph drops are at the mailbox, I will pick up Monday. I’m also gonna stop by the auto parts store and see if I can find sulfuric acid again. I got both tents cleaned, vacuumed and wiped down. Felt good to see it all clean again. knowing I can keep ph In check I’m excited for the next run!

6 Likes

Lefty’s Jungle Spice. Deep pine smell in the jar.

Set the ppm to 550. Ph looks good on the drops. Watering once a day for one minute and it’s recirculating. Hope it’s alive in 2 weeks.

13 Likes

1 year old SSDD. Sitting in storage unit, no temp control. Still smells like blueberry skunk. Also gets me just as high as buddies 1100 pounds.

13 Likes

Ha, I have some of that exactly. Mine got a little musty but pretty good. It’s been saving a buddy of mine who lost the last couple of grows. I grew it outside last year and harvested a couple of lbs. I didn’t get any blueberry from it this time but still pretty good.

4 Likes

Ya I thought it would be worse. It’s nice to fly home and have something to smoke though. I bet your friend enjoys it!

2 Likes

Phew :sweat_smile:, I first thought you travelled with those nugs around … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

No not international. Domestic from California to illegal states, I fly with a few 1/8’s in my checked bag and never had a problem. I never return with anything. Smoke it all or leave for someone else.

4 Likes

Mother’s Milk and Tiger Jack hash. Always nice to have this around also.

11 Likes