MidwestMover’s Madness

@Reiko Purple Alaskan?

21 Likes

@ReikoX @Mr.Sparkle Dark Sparks cross? I pulled this one a week to soon cause I can’t read a calendar. Also dried it to fast but I jarred for a couple weeks and she smells great!

19 Likes

8 days on the Yager. RO watering, foliar with aloe, and silica/neem oil/aloe.

This is some recycled soil from last run. I added some Dr Earth 4-6-2, gypsum/sulfur mix, and rice hulls.

18 Likes

Snow Lotus Bx v1 x unknown mother 8-d
13 days. @GrowHard
Same soil same treatment. Will pot up soon.

15 Likes

Blue Mystic outside was running around on me and got pregnant by some random. Anyone interested in seeds?

21 Likes

Snow Lotus x unknown mother 15 days
Took 10-15 gallons old soil and added the same peat, rice hulls, and cow/chicken manure compost. Added handful of 3-9-4 flower girl, 4-6-2 tomato, and a little crab meal.
Added 1/4 tsp of 7-3-1 bat guano in hole during transplant.
This is to see how much I can add to mix as I transplant up. I’d like to still run 5 gallon with no liquid nutes but we will see how it goes.
I have some 5-12-14 fish hydroslate powder just in case.

15 Likes

I have to move mine up. They look nice and are waiting on me. They’re very indica looking compared to anything I’ve grown in a while.

4 Likes

Ya you seem to like those stretching plants I’ve noticed. I hope I didn’t mix the soil to hot for them with chicken and bat guano. My Bodhi testers need potted up here soon also. Thanks for stopping by man. Have a good day!

4 Likes

@WMoon518 Thank you again for thinking of me and sending it out. I hope to have some beans to send you back and share. These were the best two I had going so they took it all.

16 Likes

A little doc holiday x c99 frost

16 Likes

These little things blend in well on plants. Also seeing white eggs on SSDD. I’m guessing there caterpillar eggs. Spraying bt again next week on those.

13 Likes

Gorilla getting the LITFA treatment. It’s never been happy so I’m not gonna play a guessing game with it. My buddy I got it from says his do the same. Not a keeper but I hope good smoke lol!

15 Likes

Transplanted the yager x 88g13hp. It was before 14 days. I’ll keep all the males in the fives and transplant the girls to the 5 20’s I have. These are outside now. Just about 12 hours of daylight and throw in shed at night under single bulb to keep in veg.

16 Likes

Blue Mystic nug starting to get fat!

18 Likes

So is that named after the drink jägermeister a German liquor?

4 Likes

Google says it is pretty much. I never asked Bodhi. It’s supposed to have that black licorice taste to it. Should make some good tasting hash! May have to mix it with Red Bull lol. Give me wings and take me to the moon!

6 Likes

Story to clutter you thread but I just have to tell this story!

Short version Brother-in-laws favourite Friday night drink nothing for his group of friends to polish off a 40 with red bull in a night.happens on a reg basis at there house.

Was just there last week drinking red bull and Yager with his wife and friends after he’d passed away from aggressive cancer ,less than 5 weeks from getting sick he was gone.

If he had of known there was a strain named after his favourite drink I know for a fact he’d of wanted to try it !

His service is being held in October and if by chance any Canadian has this strain in bud form and could spare a gram or two that I could take out it would make his wife smile.

In fact I’d stick a bud in his urn along with papers for his next journey .

Thanks and again sorry for cluttering your post .

10 Likes

Sorry for your loss. He sounds like he was a fun person to be around. I’m glad this brought back fond memories of him.

Don’t worry about cluttering up the thread. Anyone and everyone is welcome to drop all comments here.

I’m still not sure if I can make seeds from this and just never release it because it’s a untested/unreleased strain. But if I can I’ll make some beans of this and send ya some.

Have a good day!

9 Likes

Appreciate it I know he will be missed for his Friday night parties from several of his close friends and family!

So many good memory’s to be had like his 2 brownie mishap where he couldn’t even talk , I’d warned him 1 was plenty he thought 2 was better until his lips wouldn’t move .lol

4 Likes

Snow Lotus x unknown mother
Some nuts at 28 days. Down to 4.

17 Likes