MidwestMover’s Madness

:man_shrugging:

I’ve got no hydro expertise but I’d say re-clean the whole system & re-circulate the bleach, not just cleaning surfaces, Like 24hr.

And abandon the unhappy seedlings probably… :frowning_face:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Ya I pulled the res and pump and cleaned it up. I flipped the table so I can run Drain to waste. Should help me running fresh nutes every time. I want those clones so bad though. I threw out all the seeds that didn’t pop, again. Planted 11 Goji QM Bx x snow lotus in verm and coco.

7 Likes

Flower tent. All are seeded from the Wolfpack. Liking structure on Wolfpack 2 and Jungle spice 2.

16 Likes

Awesome! Your gonna be up to your nose in seeds!

2 Likes

With how many I’ve killed lately, I’m going to need them!

8 Likes

@DanzaKuduro threw these in a paper towel.
Going through older seeds that moved with me. Sitting in a shipping container for months didn’t help them any.

12 Likes

Hey bud. How goes it? Nice to see you swinging away. i was just racking my brain trying to decide what strains to grow. now I prefer to do a half “i know its good” and ‘new/mysterious’ strains to kinda blalnce my fung shway going on, lol :grin: :+1:

I even got a few 2x2’s for a couple autos to feed my appetite while the photos are taking forever. You ever need any of the preservation stuff from previous years or if you just want something I bred, whatever it is holler at me. i might have something your looking for. glad ro see youre well. be safe out there.

3 Likes

I’m waking up everyday and trying to kick life’s ass! Sometimes it wins.

How many tents do you have now? I’m going through some of these older preservation packs. I think the move killed some of the seeds. I threw some Wolfpack pollen on some Jungle Spice that I’m excited about. Id take more Jungle Spice or Wolfpack if you have it. I’ll send you back the crosses of it or F3’s. This JS I hit with Wolfpack looks nice smells a little fruity almost. Just hope it has the stone. Looking for the perma grin weed! My grows been kinda crappy lately so making seeds gives me some form of success. Then again anyone can make a baby lol.

Take care man!

8 Likes

I think those were a cross with either gsc or sfv & I’m curious if that was ever sorted out(?) :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I re-read the thread and it seemed they weren’t even sure it was Hindu Kush. Lol. They’ll perish or prosper in my hands.

5 Likes

I can swing some more JS your way if you need some.

8 Likes

I’ll take you up on that offer. Really like this strain. I did find one that has some nice pine. It got hit with some Wolfpack pollen.

I’ll send a PM.

7 Likes

:wave:

Don’t forget to use your right hand too… :muscle:

:joy: nice to see you @lefthandseeds

4 Likes

Checked the grow room this afternoon and the flower tent light was on. Also looked at smart plug log and it had no entries for the last ten days. So it’s a guess how many days it’s done that.

Good news is 6 Blue Tara popped in a day. Made sure to check coco runoff and it was 700. Flushed til it got down to 300 and planted the seeds. That could have been my problem lately, not flushing the coco enough before I plant. Also had 6 of the Hindu Kush come up above ground today. Plan is veg for a couple weeks and straight to flower. I can fit at least 4 more plants in flower tent if I grow them totem pole style.

9 Likes

I think I’ve got the problems figured out. First, check your ph, two, the fungus gnats are almost all dead, third, the lights are on 12/12 and checked daily on the app.

But since that’s been going on at least 50 seeds have been killed. Plants in flower have a nice reveg growth coming out of top of buds.

The good news is we have seeds and veg plants are looking much better. Also have 4 clones that are growing.

Also I found someone to share my wares with. Guy I met can use some micro doses so I told him if he helped cap them he can have half. We ended up making a 100. I kept ten. Haven’t been microdosing or dosing at all lately. Took one today and damn. The heat kicks on about an hour after taking it and my mind turns off.

9 Likes

Biggest JS. Fruity kinda nose to it.

WolfPack. Best looking of these and that’s not saying much.

JS. The belle of the ball. Trichs on the leaves I burnt up. Fruity flavor to it as well.

Another Wolfpack. Went back thru Greenhiglanders thread and saw he threw away a #19 for poor bud structure. I’m guessing if I’d grown it better it would of looked closer to his.

Looking forward to plucking seeds out of these and re vegging a few. I also need to flower the male again. Been on the lookout for some place outside to let it go full term. I’d really like to see it’s bud structure better.

13 Likes

This is day 53 of flower. 10 days of who knows what light schedule. Maybe 24/7. Gnats and poor ph management.

2 Likes

Bro like all women they get ugly AF near the end of pregnancy just before dropping :rofl:
Frosty AF though :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks man. I’m surprised they’re even alive at this point.

3 Likes

The last one looks 100% like reveg . The bud structure but even more so those one bladed leaves are a dead giveaway. That is what revegged plants do .
Anyway shit happens . There is always the next cycle . I would get rid of those digital timers and get good quality mechanical ones. They can be a bit of a pain to synch up multiple ones but it can be done and they have far far less issues.

2 Likes