Minnesota Growers

This year would’ve been a bitch, only 4 months of growing season up here this year.
I suggest getting on the auto train or the 55 day stuff

Thanks. I did get some auto strain seeds. Want to get some 55 day/short cycle also.

1 Like

Mr. Nice has a satty named Shit supposed to be a 55 dayer

1 Like

just thought i would put it out there for us growers in MN, i am i licensed insurance agent selling supplemental insurance. if it’s not ok to post this, let me know and i’ll remove it. i thought it would be nice to support local OG people if they want more info.

1 Like

I’m still here very busy time of the year for us moved to another part of the state. Had a wonderful grow this season although the late rain storms were tough glad to see others still on the blog shoot some pics of this years harvest

1 Like

well, i finished moving and i am getting settled now. i ended up moving north close to bemidji. i can’t grow inside yet. i’m renting and need to feel out the situation. i haven’t had much luck growing outdoors with the cold coming so soon. @OleReynard, your almost up this far right? have you done things outside? i’m wondering how i should go about it. i think the first frost is around sept. here. also, everything around me is pine forest. anything i should do, or will they handle it ok?

Nice fishing up there I suggest Pikes Bay, one resort on their it’s called Ojibway resort owner is Ken, tell him I sent ya.
This is the spot where Lindner had his great stringer catch picture done.
You get over that way you might run into Aubrey’s nice people tell them me and the Mrs said Hi.

Now I suggest an Auto possibly I picked one up and gonna give it ago go.
Check out Reiko
Last year we had 4 months of garden weather.

You’re up above me by a couple hours, don’t get involved with the heroin and meth up there, it’s bad.
College town and all.
Biggest H bust just happened up their this last spring.

1 Like

never been into H or meth. known a few who have, just reinforces not wanting to. maybe my alternative could help! lol. get them some good weed, no need for anything else.

i have a few auto’s i think i got from Reiko. i plan on giving them a try. i’ll start them in a month or two, transplant outside. see what happens.

1 Like

Yep never gotten into that shit either.
Just remember don’t let them taps touch bottom or thats as big as theyll get.

1 Like

Sundae Driver Diamonds

1 Like

I’m back I’m still here just been perfecting my craft as you can see 2020 is gonna be great year glad to see more people joining the thread keep up the good work my fellow OG’s

A post was merged into an existing topic: Minnesota outdoors!?

Jdem075 I’m an hour and fifteen north of the cities were not far fro each other maybe we could trade some seeds or something sometime do you do anything outdoors I’ve never tried outdoors gonna be my first Time i got a few plants I’ve had vegging a month or so getting ready to move outside

2 1/2 hours north, here

You grow outdoor olereynard

A post was merged into an existing topic: Minnesota outdoors!?

Used to long time ago.
MN gonna be tough Z, this year you could get a bit more season.
Should’ve had them out by now, my veggie garden is planted.
Let’s see now your looking at
June
July
August
Sept maybe, end of September can be dicey.
October no way.

So 4 months, I’d go with an Auto unless you got stuff rolling already.

Tough up here

sorry, didn’t see the reply. I used to toss a couple outdoor. I think it’s too close to when the plants are done and the Temps get to cold. Mine is indoor now.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Minnesota outdoors!?

Best wishes guys on the riots I’ve seen my share of them locally