Miracle gro hate

It was my first indoor grow it was pretty bad lol I sprayed the whole tent with soapy water for 5 days they were gone,didnt use it again but my brother uses the tomato food on his plants

I guess I am lucky to have not had that kind of bug issues with my grows.

I just use this one,or ace hardware soil brand,depends what the hardware store has when
I did soil,refuse to pay almost
$50 for
Ocean forest
Soil

1 Like

I was getting some good soil from a local feed store. But they went out of business due to covid.

2 Likes

Never had bug issues again after that,would use their feeds but not the soil

1 Like

Only bugs I get are gnats and that does not happen all the time.

1 Like

I went out looking for some soil and ended up getting 6 cu feet for 20 bucks. Nulife organic potting soil. So far this stuff is awesome!

4 Likes

Looking good in here for sure.

I’m using the same stuff. Its not comparable to the yellow bag. I’ve used both but also FF and I did soiless (coco) and drip irrigation for a while.

I’m sticking with the premium organic MG because of price, availability, and performance. Shits fire… Idk about the politics but its dirt I buy at Lowe’s. If they sold FF maybe I’d buy it again but the MG is a better mix ime.

I have been still lightly fertilizing with a weak jack’s a/b mix but not even every other or every third watering because I’m still getting used to the soil.

1 Like

I’ve used Miracle Grow soil with good results, and also know a couple growers that is all they use.

Right now I am using Promix HP and Jacks 3-2-1. Used this combo for the first time last grow, liked it, and plan to use it again next time.

1 Like

Miracle grow! The blue stuff.

On my indoor I use botanicare which comes from the same guys.

4 Likes