What’s better than FF trio of nutes in soil

I’ve been using the FF trio for about a year now,I want to get something better I grow in soil,just the same deal mix the nutes in water,image

Anyone use this

11 Likes

I tried that years ago it worked for my dwc buckets when I was learning. I’m sure you can make it work!
I don’t really like general organics line(same company) in soil or messing around in aero.

I like botanicare organic line for soil now,if I’m grabbing a bottle.
Maybe check them out see what you think

2 Likes

Does one bottle do it all,you add other things

2 Likes

I’ve used it in soil and DWC. Worked good for both.

Use Micro with Grow during veg
and
when you switch to flower you add the Bloom and slowly cut down on the Grow :peace_symbol:

A carb booster might be good to add too

4 Likes

I’m using the gh 3 part with coco hempy buckets and get good results.

2 Likes

Tagging along here to see some other options. Been using the FF trio myself and I’ve been thinking there must be some better options…

2 Likes

I use the 3 part along with Calmag and Si.

3 Likes

I was using fox farm and seen a YouTuber I like who also uses fox farm ocean forest and has been using the Flora Series with good results. I got the performance pack, plus Botanicare Bal-mag+. I also wanna get Diamond Nectar, dry Koolbloom, and AN Rhino Skin and maybe Overdrive as well.

2 Likes

I used the FF trio last grow. This time I’m going to try mega crop 9-6-17 and beastie bloomz 0-50-30. Haven’t had a chance to use it yet. My friend caught covid, I believe, and I’m not trying to get sick.

2 Likes

I have been using the FF Trio for a couple years. It works well if you ignore Fox Farms’ directions. For a base start I use about quarter strength thru most of veg. After about 3 weeks I step it up to half strength. After flipping, I quit using the Big Bloom. And increase the Tiger Bloom till I get to about 7-800 ppm. After about 2 weeks into flower I start using, again, at half strength, the Beastie Bloom, then when about 6-7 weeks in quit Beastie Bloom and start using Cha-ching until 2 weeks before harvest. Then phed water until harvest.
I have been thinking after I finish these bottles I may try using Jack’s. That seems to be a popular pick.

4 Likes

GH 3-part or Jack’s 321 have both produced excellent results for me. I find the Jack’s to be better with my water source. No need for any pH adjustments or additives.

5 Likes

I have only ever used the GH line and it does well. I grow in Coco and not soil but I know people use it successfully in soil quite a bit.

4 Likes

I still have 2 sample
Packs of the element nutes haven’t
Used yet

1 Like

I’m running the three part by them although now Terra Aquatica here in Europe as they didn’t sell to Scott’s. It works well when you know it

1 Like

Same here, first bottles are low wondering what to order next.

1 Like

First ago around, I used the ff trio. Now I’m using megacrop 1 part, and adding their bud explosion. Some to mix and use.

2 Likes

Green gro brand Natures Pride Veg and bloom and flower finisher are all awesome and very simple to use. Dry amendment top dress. Their green aminos and brix are great additions also. I mostly foliar the last 2.

I try not to give GH/Monsanto/Bayer any money personally…

1 Like

Just the veg and the bloom.
If your using R/O and rain you might want calmag but that’s really all I needed

1 Like

This is what I’ve been using. So far so good, just mixed it with the soil top dress every couple weeks.

using their kelp meal too, and foliar feeding with tiger bloom.

2 Likes

I used these products on my 1st grow I’m in my 2nd now. They were okay it got me through, but now I’m using Advance Nutrients and I do see a difference.

1 Like