Misterbee's Giveaway (Closed)

Thanks a lot, @misterbee !

Let’s keep it more organized, so that I can know where to look. I’ve added Signup list to the first post and wikified it. Please add your name everyone… Thanks!

16 Likes

Just write myself in the list, if worldwide is not available it’s okay!!!

Thanks so much to @misterbee for the opportunity and @LemonadeJoe for the hard work at OG.

Best regards to all from Brazil. :boom:

2 Likes

Look at that, I won’t miss the Misterbee Giveaway, position locked. Many thanks @misterbee , you sir are amazing.

5 Likes

What HE said :point_up_2:t2::point_up_2:t2:

3 Likes

what they said :point_up_2:

3 Likes

Many thanks, my friend! :green_heart::raised_hands:t3::green_heart:

1 Like

Donation submitted, no matter the strains you get I don’t think there is any way to go wrong with this one. Thanks again @misterbee , I will bee anxiously watching for the list with a little bead of sweat on my forehead :slight_smile:

7 Likes

What HE said again.
I paypaled my donation as well

1 Like

Now I cant wait for the list of strains. I have not had what I would call an outstanding sativa in years. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Cleaned up the list a bit, was getting messy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just my name on the second bottom😉

signed up and donation sent…I’m in for it.
Quick question though, how do you verify a person sent the donation? It didn’t give me an option for OG handle?

I KNEW I should have waitied BEFORE letting that dam. cat outta da bag!!! lol Now, 10 days of members wanting dat frigging List. Hang on, it’s coming…Mark,
@Instg8ter, @anon93244739, @JohnnyPotseed, @Sebring, @SamwellBB, and a few others will be well-represented, FULL credit when final List is published. If ANYONE is not listed, PLEASE advise…DON’T want to miss ANYONE!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :crazy_face:

18 Likes

Take your time brother, we shall do this on your terms :slight_smile: 10 more days :mantelpiece_clock:

5 Likes

Thank you @misterbee ! Name added and donation made. I’ll patiently wait until the 15th (at 12:01, right?) :wink:
BTW- was that 12:01 your time or mine?
Thanks again!

I just edited and changed all the countries to flags and someone changed it back?

1 Like

Yah someone edited over me as I was doing mine as well. People. If it says others are editing dont save over. Back out…

5 Likes

Yeah, I can see it 2 edits ago, oh well. Shall try again.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s handy we can see all the edits. Mistakes happen. Especially when your newer and learning.

3 Likes

Ric Flair “WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

Donated and signed and on the dotted line! Schwiiing!

3 Likes