Misterbee's Giveaway (Closed)

I signed and went to the link, donated but it gave no option for my user name, not sure how LemonadeJoe is going to be able to verify?

2 Likes

That might have been me. Ive never had that happen before, my bad.

2 Likes

Yeah, no problem, things happen. All fixed :slight_smile: Can’t have anything from Misterbee looking messy.

2 Likes

No worries at all bud, all good.

1 Like

@LemonadeJoe will confirm. Where did you donate? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It was you but it happens man. I’ve done it too. If it says it’s being edited by some one else just back out and wait a minute and try again. no big deal especially just being the flags and not someone’s name. Best way to learn. Lol

3 Likes

the link provided under Signup List (Max 50 participants)

2 Likes

This is gonna be huge!!! Thanks @misterbee !!! Your generosity is something else. If there were more people like you. The world would be great.
Edit: donation made

3 Likes

Right on, thanks.

2 Likes

Awesome idea @misterbee! I’m in :beers:

-Kush

2 Likes

I signed up and donated. Hope I didn’t mess anything up.

4 Likes

Signed and donated. I also may have deleted number 27 some how and now that I look my name isn’t there.

I do believe I screwed something up :thinking:

1 Like

Can’t wait

1 Like

Donation made!

1 Like

My interest is piqued!

Messaged @LemonadeJoe for paypal info

1 Like

Just donated. Thank you for doing this @misterbee! Looking fwd to seeing the list :v:t2:

3 Likes

Donation sent, name added to list.

Thank you @misterbee !

1 Like

Just making a note there are two #20s and still open spots left perhaps we should take one slot off? Thanks for making this happen, mrbee👍

2 Likes

The Ric flair trademarked Wooooo!!! has 5 o’s lol true story

4 Likes

It just happens when the space is missed during edit. It’s corrected now.

2 Likes