Mma / boxing / combat sports / ufc

so who won the match cris cyborg?

1 Like

Holm v. Cyborg will be at about Midnight EST.
Right now is the undercard fights still.

1 Like

i liked rousey. she was pretty cute. the one in the pic up there, is that cyborg? her, not so much.
i want the prettier one to win tonight

Yes thatā€™s Cyborg.
Prettiest one would be a toss-up to me. LOL
Some people like Holly Holmā€™s look tho.
Carla Esparza is more my type, sheā€™s fighting tonight tooā€¦

2 Likes

So the first fight blew, was just blaaa and honestly I didnā€™t get too involved till until Khabib put on a clinic on how to kick major ass without breaking much of a sweat. That man that he beat down was a highlight film in every sense of the word until this match.

Khabib now with a nutritiousness in his corner wonā€™t be beat for years to come. I see him one day being called the GOAT. Iā€™m certainly a huge fan. Very respectful dude.

I love me some Holly Holm, Butā€¦three losses in a row just isnā€™t going to cut it in the UFC. She really has nothig left to prove either with her background.

I was glad to see them go the distance, and itā€™s the first time I have seen someone go all in against the champ. I would liked to have seen this 5 years ago.

Not sure if anyone is using the UFC app to watch these things, but man what an embarasement to the organization. Total crap all night with freezing up and missing lots of time in every fight.

The San Fernando Valley OG however was superb!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

looks like esparza won, i was rooting for her, good girl

1 Like

I have mixed feelings about Khabib. I think that he is super smart and techinical, but he can be boring sometimes. This fight against barboza was great, he controlled it and even got some (small) risks. He dominated it. A lesson and a warning to the division.
But I still see him a bit unidimensional so not my prefered fighter out there.

Cyborg have nobody on her weight class at her level. Will only loose to herself. With time the strength and speed will fade (past steroid abuse ?), but the fact is that there are not many great fighters on her weight class as of today.

1 Like

GSP has been boring for years as well and he very rarely has ever lost. I donā€™t know I have ever seen a more dominant fighter and he will not be beat until he is past his prime IMO. Say what you will, 25-0 and rolling through the UFC like he stole ownership. Not my favorite as well, but certainly near the top. Iā€™d love to see him knock McNugget out.

Lot of the guys I have been behind are all retiring now. Sad to see guys like Jose Aldo go out who hadnā€™t lost in 8 years. Be nice to see one go out on top for a change.

2 Likes

Vegas betting on Choi. I gotta go with Stephens

I had Stephens as well, and he certainly wore that ass out.

Same ole Paige talking shit and getting smacked down.

This next weekend is gonna be large! Canā€™t wait for the big boys to throw down.

Who ya like?

1 Like

Oh ya! Canā€™t wait!
I think Miocic and D.C. remain ā€œand Still!ā€ Champion next week.

As for PVZ, I was watching with the sound off. So I didnā€™t realize until this morning, that she broke her right arm in the 1st and kept fighting. So Iā€™m giving her a pass on this one LOL

1 Like

Yeah, did it on the reverse back fist. She was on target, but the head won apparently.

1 Like

Who do YOU like for next weeks title-fights?

I really love to watch Ngannou , but I I hope Stipe wins this one.
Both seem like good guys.

After seeing what Ngannou did in his last fight, itā€™s gonna be tough to pick against him. I see him winning by KO.

2 Likes

On like Donkey Kong. Itā€™s Fight Night Peoples!

1 Like

Fight fans witnessed the perfect fight last night!
I didnt understand the booā€™ing!
Stipe put on an absolute clinic! That was exactly how you beat a much bigger, stronger man

1 Like

Agreed :+1:
The American wrestling program creates unbelievable fighters.
Surprise of the night for me was Chael Sonnen defeating Rampage Jackson in the Bellator main-event.

2 Likes

Rampage was too big and slow. Pretty much the same as Ngannou.
I thought Rory was ok, not awesome. He sure takes a lot of damage!

1 Like

ā€˜Bulletā€™ Valentina Shevchenko about to throw-down on TV @legalcanada LOL :laughing:

1 Like

Either the fights were boring, or I was just too ripped to stay awake. Either way I have to watch it on the DVR this AM.
:zzz:

This my girl right now.

Mad respect.

1 Like