Mma / boxing / combat sports / ufc

I skipped the prelims, but main card was decent.
The Tim Johnson fight was boring, fair warning.
Hope you enjoy.

Валентина :heart_eyes: did she win ?

1 Like

Strikes landed: 230 to 3 for Valentina.
The most one sided beating I’ve ever seen. :punch:

1 Like

Fight should have been stopped!
I love a good fight but there was nothing fun about watching someone get elbowed in the head 200 times in her first UFC fight.

1 Like

Dana want’s the ref banned from the sport after this. He has been quite the douche lately and yeah that could have been stopped in the 1st easily. Just a matter of time before someone get’s killed in there on his dime.

Thought most of the fights were somewhat boring. This weekend should be a much better showing.

1 Like

Oh, I agree.
Mario Yamasaki is the worst referee in the world.
This isn’t the first time someone endured an extra 10 minutes of beating due to his incompetence.

2 Likes

wow that sounds like a slaughter, i want to go watch this fight now

1 Like

Watch at your own risk! LOL
Even if you’re watching your little sister beat a bully like this, after a couple mins you will want it to stop.

Highlight are on youtube tho:
" Valentina Shevchenko Vs. Priscila Cachoeira "
Fairly warned be ye, says I. :skull_crossbones:

wow you weren’t kidding. that shouldn’t have gone on so long. i guess she never tapped :confused: probably too head rocked

oh, valentina won! that’s my girl :heart_eyes:

How pumped are you for tony vs kabib though???
my girl rose defending her title has me freaking out also!

1 Like

Oh you know I can’t wait for that one @Westcoast!
Rose vs. Joanna too!
I cheer for my countrywoman Joanna the boogeywoman, but Rose is a very nice girl.

1 Like

I like most of the ref’s big john McCarthy & herb dean 2 of my favorites you have a point in mma stopping something before irreparable damage results is a must

1 Like

Gonna miss big john inside the cage! He was the best of the best. Hope he has a successful career in the broadcast booth.

1 Like

No UFC tonight, but if you need your fix,
there’s a decent welterweight boxing match:
Danny Garcia vs Brandon Rios.

1 Like

Looking forward to tonight’s main card. Who ya like?

1 Like

Cyborg fight was pretty predictable, but Edgar v. Ortega was WOW. O’Malley fight was great to watch too.

Sucked to watch Frankie go down that like!
Cyborg is a straight up gangster. You couldn’t pay me enough to get in a cage with her

1 Like

Told my buddy sitting next to me last night Franky gets knocked out in round one. He also said it wouldn’t surprise him. Ortega will also walk through the champ and take that belt. He is that good, and extremely well trained. I think we hear Franky retires very soon. His best days are certainly behind him now.

I like O’Mally but it seems he is being carried just a bit. I don’t see him doing well against any of the top 5 in that weight class. He also seems to lack the power the guys at the top have.

That heavyweight match damn near put me to sleep though. Can’t believe either of those guys are ranked…

On a side note, I heard yesterday Conner McNugget is being stripped of both belts. Couldn’t be more happy about that.

1 Like

Heavyweight Championship Boxing match this weekend was pretty good too.
Deontay Wlider vs. Luis Ortiz
battle of the KO kings.