Mma / boxing / combat sports / ufc

Edwards has no chance of winning in my opinion

2 Likes

I would say the same thing… as long as Usman doesn’t break anything he should be fine

2 Likes

Im a BIG fan, since day 1 . I fought pro PKA (Professional Karate Assoc) 4 years.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I agree. He gets roto-tiled lol

@Jetdro I think its Truly man’s oldest sport; mma and survival are pretty close

1 Like

What kind of play was this…Tyson didn’t do a single combination. He made no effort. In my eyes, this was all a set-up.

Houston 100 % won that fight ! What bullshit protecting their champion

This is what happens when you underestimate Francis Ngannou.

1 Like

Almeida VS Lewis tonight

Lewis is a huge underdog as Almeida has won 13 in a row by finish . Lewis has 40 pounds on him , hits like a truck .

We’re I a betting man which I’m not I would have to lay some money down on Lewis because of the odds

1 Like

I love this fight. A well rounded explosive kyokushin style vs world class kickboxing. Will the injury stifle Jiris explosive style? Will the extra weight hurt Alex’s speed and cardio? How will Jiri deal with the legal kick?

So many questions!

1 Like

This could be fight of the year easily.

I may have to order this PPV instead of waiting two weeks to watch it on ESPN+.

Jiri is true champion.

1 Like

I am thinking the same. The fight with Glover and Jiri was FOTY, the story of glover training with Alex for MMA created a sort of student avenging master storyline you just don’t see outside of movies.

1 Like

fights tonight , early prelims on now :boom:

UFC 295 has been the best UFC in a very long time. It was good from prelims to the main event. If you didnt buy it you can watch it on ESPN+ in a couple weeks.

3 Likes

No just take clomid

If you like fighting you could take a look at this. I must admit the level of MMA is not as high as at UFC but the muay Thai with small gloves makes up for this :wink::v::v:

https://www.youtube.com/live/SKUAVJamNU8?si=l-uuEoNEFbRPzzUt

for Free from Thailand

1 Like