Mma / boxing / combat sports / ufc

Mains starting in 35 guys!

1 Like

Well where yā€™all at ?
I know that Iā€™m not the only one that hopes Jones gets a beat down from one of the best bridesmaids in the business. I appreciate his performance in the cage but he is up there on the I couldnā€™t give a shit if I ever saw him fight again list with Snivling Dc, McFukstick, Roid Lesnar or Danaā€™s grumpy little arm bar bitch.
Rant temporarily over.

1 Like

Damn you are a picky fan @lunchpale! :laughing:
I like pretty much every fight. Crying, ground fighting, etcā€¦doesnā€™t bother me.

1 Like

I would say that am highly prone to crotchety old fuck syndrome lol , I liked the respectful fighters of days gone by ,the trash talk and antics to build a fight are ridiculous it just shows who they are pandering to WWE crossovers and noobs , seems funny to shoot off your mouth when you are gonna fight anyhow, papers are signed , you have a date , shake opponents hand and you will see him there , easy.

2 Likes

Iā€™m a mark for a real grudge-match. But I agree that any fake acting like Conor, Lesnar, Sonnen, etc type stuff makes me shake my head and cringe a bit.

3 Likes

Bloody this one. Jeebus

1 Like

brutal knockout from EFC 75 in cape town last night

3 Likes

Am I the only one digging this retro UFC 1 format?

Hey @fishdude were you around when me and Reyes rented the first couple of UFC tapes from Village Video back in ā€˜94 or ā€˜95?

We had a village video in Winnipeg years ago.

I vaguely remember you making me watch dudes beat each other up. Not really my thing, but I forced you to listen to Pearl Jam endlessly, so we are all good

You might have gotten the upper hand in that exchange

2 Likes

Holloway or Ortega? Iā€™m not making a call on this one, I just hope itā€™s a good fight.

1 Like

Oh the hell of it Iā€™ll say Ortega but will be happy regardless, gonna be a barn burner

2 Likes

Max still has a droopy right eye and mumbled speech. So I picked Ortega to win.
If these fighters win, itā€™s a $350 payday for Scissor Hanz :+1: :moneybag: :four_leaf_clover:
Shevchenko
Gadelha
Rakic
Aubin-Mercier
Chookagian
Santos

1 Like

I donā€™t have tv atm so will have to check online and get back

1 Like

Are you going for a parlay?

1 Like

Ya :+1:
I usually say parlays are for suckers, but figured since itā€™s in Toronto this week, letā€™s go crazy.

Weā€™re close on these picks
Shevchenko
Nelson
Bochniak
Santos
Gedahlia
Mercier
Eye
Anders , cause fuk theadoro
Yeah I know spelling mistakes, itā€™s okay I can survive knowing that lol.

1 Like

Why are we not keeping with this thread for those of us who arenā€™t on discord?

Iā€™ll link yā€™all for discord cuz we always follow fight night

Just @ me and Iā€™ll get you in and goingā€¦

But tonightā€™s fight!

Usman v Edwards, shaping up to be a banger so far!
Early prelims underway

Prelims coming in under an hour

Then the main card at 9cst

1 Like