Mma / boxing / combat sports / ufc

Where were you when I was making my parlay bet! :laughing:
I thought Frankie would be able to use his speed and footwork to avoid Ortega for a 3 rounder.

Tony Ferguson will lose to Nurmagomedov, and Ortega will beat Max Holloway for the belt. Get your bets ready.
:wink:

2 Likes

Uff, a Girl I don’t want to meet at night.

1 Like

Obviously we’re all waiting for Khabib Time, next weekend :wink:

3 Likes

Absolutely but I am catching Glory tonight. Slow weekend…

1 Like

Oh thanks for the heads-up, just in time! :+1:

1 Like

Tony Ferguson is out next weekend. Max Holloway is stepping in. We will have a new champion. Get your bets in.
:wink:

1 Like

Nooooo!!!
The curse of Khabib vs. Tony strikes again!

Let’s face it, no one wants any Khabib

1 Like

Let’s try this again…

3 Likes

I started to think last night it could have been an April Fools joke. As much as I like Max, he has little to no chance at all.

1 Like

Unbelievable!
I thought it was a bad joke.
I like Max but come on! Not even the same weight and he just bailed on his fight with Frankie.
Eddie is the only 155er that deserves a shot since the Irish guy with a big mouth doesn’t want to fight

On the bright side, Thug Rose ain’t going anywhere!

I host the best fight night party in town. Any of you from Toronto?

2 Likes

Franky has Zero chance against either. This is a much better card without him IMO

I think the Frankie vs cub matchup is a good one, a little too soon for him to come back after getting crushed by Ortega though.

Is everybody else as disgusted as I am with what happened today?

1 Like

More #1-bullshit from Cunter Mctapper.
I PRAY for Khabib to get a hold of him someday.

1 Like

I’d love to see a 100% ban from MMA sports for this POS. 154 pounds of human waste.

1 Like

Punishment for Conor should be 5 rounds against Khabib with Steve Mazagotti refereeing.

1 Like

lol throwing the dolly at the bus? probably roid rage

1 Like

Mixed with a little ‘devil’s dandruff’ I’d bet.

1 Like