Mma / boxing / combat sports / ufc

Dangit! I hope Ortega stays on the card…and that Holloway is ok.

I thought he was looking weird in this interview earlier:

SOS different day. Called it.
:wink:

They did the same exact thing a year ago this weekend when I was in Vegas.

1 Like

Aldo, Jones, Nunes, now Holloway. That makes 4 years in a row. The curse of International Fight Week strikes again. Still gonna be awesome :+1:

2 Likes

Damn wanted to see Ortega fight again he’s and animal and only getting better.

1 Like

My only worry with him is maybe too soon. He’s got the right mind set and tools, but Holloway is also a beast. I’m sure just the two of them well sell Dana plenty of tickets down the road.

The hype certainly is already building. Stories of’ Holloway may never fight again" are already being spewed.

I’m certainly still watching the card, but I’m not nearly as excited.

2 Likes

Yup Hollaway is tough as they get but don’t like the way he is looking and reacting now might be true he doesn’t fight again hope they don’t find anything to bad. the way Ortega walked thru Frankie in their last fight showed me how good he is getting after each fight and nobody wants to go to the ground with him already he is going to be special I think.

2 Likes

Man did ya’ll see DC hit the floor after the press conference? Full frontal face plant to the floor.

There is a curse for sure on this card.

1 Like

Somebody left a banana peel on the stage :laughing:

1 Like

I’m geeked and ready for the mains.
Lets get it on!

1 Like

1 Like

Wack dc crybaby won so hoped he would get knocked the fuck out he cry’s to much

I thought the fights were pretty dang entertaining, (aside from Ngannou)…and D.C. is the MAN! Brock Lesnar needs acting lessons, that was pure cringe.

Bringing that fake wresting shit in MMA again what the hell is wrong with Dana White.Giving Lesnar a championship fight right off is so wrong , turning it into a circus .:rage:

2 Likes

Sorry bro dc isn’t the man he needs to get out of here with his crybaby crap imo he’s lucky Cain isn’t there anymore

He’s actually lucky no one has really been there since he came over from Strike Force that didn’t have one foot in to retirement. If Jon could keep his shit together we wouldn’t even be talking about D.C.

1 Like

Very true I’m a big Jones fan but has let his fans down I hope he can get it together for good this time around he’s to good to let this be the end for him

Not a fan of him myself, but there is no denying his talent level and he can sit out for years at a time come back for one fight and dominate DC.

I wish the heavyweights were a better division. They just aren’t very exciting to me for years now.

Yup the times have changed witch is sad cus now it’s not a class worth watching imo and there’s hardly anyone in that class anyway really wanted to see Max and Ortega go at it they are both beast

1 Like

I’m late to the party!
Finally got all caught up. Been in the wilderness without and cell service.
Shame about Holloway. That would have been fight of the night. He didn’t look well during the busking interview clip I saw.
I’ve never been so pissed during a fight as I was watching Derek Lewis vs Nganno. Biggest letdown of the year.
Gotta give props to DC. Quick stoppage? Maybe
I guess now we get DC vs Brock. Fuck that guy. I hope he’s drug tested daily.
On the bright side, they announced UFC 231 for December in Toronto.

1 Like

Tuesday night contender series.

1 Like