Mma / boxing / combat sports / ufc

CM Punk 2.90 vs Mike Jackson 1.38
Seems like a lot of people are. At 40 cents on the dollar, Jackson sounds like easy money to me.

Don’t forget the matches start at 6:15 ET this week, and even the early prelims look decent.
Holly Holm looking like a big favorite to win too, but man she gets all the hard fights.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/QDoOpgkq5EQ/hqdefault.jpg

1 Like

Not betting on him, but I am certainly on the wait and see with him. I like his heart and willingness to embrace the sport and won’t hate on him like many do.

There will always be a special place in my heart for Holly. Nothing beats her kick to the head of Rhonda “I’m gonna arm bar you” Rousey which was the beginning of the end of her career. YAY!

No one has more determination or heart than her and she is the only women to ever go the distance with the man/lady. She won’t back down, but I’m never betting on her.Awesome chick inside and out.

Looking forward to the card!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t bet on him either. Not at 2.90 anyways.
Anything is possible. He has the a top notch team and the guy he’s fighting isn’t exactly a stud but I’ll hold my comment until after this one.
You’re right about this being a stacked card. Fight pass is finally worth the money

2 Likes

Even more so on Tuesday next week.

1 Like

Ufc 225 who is going to win looks like a good card

1 Like

It’s the fist card where I care more about who loses then who wins
I want Romero and Covington to get beat…bad!

1 Like

Really I can understand Covington by why Romero

I don’t like cheaters!
Romero is a cheater.
Nobody deserves a title shot after missing weight plus he’s failed drug tests and a few fights ago he pulled the stool stunt to get him extra time between rounds to recover.

1 Like

I didn’t know all that only just started watching him

2 Likes

Well,
at least Tyron Woodley is finally fired-up to fight.

2 Likes

Watch Colby beat his ass.
lol

Did you watch last nights fights?

2 Likes

idk i think lebron james vs him would be a worthy match…:laughing:

3 Likes

Dang, I keep forgetting they are on Tuesdays!
Missed it.

1 Like

Finally, I have a reason to support Woodley.
How did you guys score the Romero fight Saturday?
I had it a draw. Gave him a 10-8 in the 4th

1 Like

Colby vs. Woodley,
I’m 50/50 in that matchup :laughing: Hoping for a double KO.

I thought Whittaker won 3 rounds, but he got smashed in the 5th, so maybe could have been a 10-8. I’m happy with the outcome. I’m not a big Romero fan.

1 Like

I know it’s over a week away but how pumped are you for next Saturday?
Best card of the year?

2 Likes

Oh Man, Ngannou vs. Lewis, and Stipe vs. DC! International Fight Week is like summer Christmas.

1 Like

Don’t forget Ortega vs Holloway!
That’s going to be sick also.
I’ll be on the westcoast for this one.
Looking forward to not having to stay up past my bedtime for a change.

3 Likes

I’m stoked for it. Stipe is going to walk through DC like he’s not even there I think. Jones better stay away as well.

I’m hoping Ortega Holloway is the fight of the night but that could go either way.

Ngannou was a beast till he faced Stipe. I think he wins in a fast one.

Anyone watch the contender series tonight? Spinning backfist was pretty.
:punch:

2 Likes

You know I’m kinda digging the contender. There’s some tough dudes and Valentina’s sister looked great also.
I’d love to see Stipe vs Bones… anyone but Brock.
I love the black beast but I think Nagano walks through him and your so right about the Holloway fight being fight if the night. It’s hard to pick just one though.

3 Likes