Mndlss' place

Hey fellow enthusiasts!

I thought I open my own thread. It’s to keep track of what I’m doing, contribute some hopefully great pictures to this awesome community and to get and keep in touch with the also awesome folks that makes this place special.

A little of myself: I’m living in central europe in a country where our beloved herb is at the edge of being available without the issues that the illegality brings with it. Hopefully it will be finally ‘allowed’ within this year. It’s time.

I’m growing for myself for more than a decade and haven’t regretted it since. Being able to taste different flavors and highs, saving a ton of money and just being happy to care for the plant is so great. It’s a thing I don’t want to miss.

Over the years I made lots of crosses of my favorite strains, tried myself at making fem seeds, traded cuttings with great people I met in forums… You know the deal :smiley:

I consider myself still a noob at growing, sometimes I don’t see the forest with all those trees in front of it lol I also do medicinal products for people in need being tinctures, oils, balms and edibles. The fact that I was able to help a lot of people with different kinds of issues makes me happy big time.

As a starter I show you my latest attempt of growing good bud. Lately I’m on the mission to get all the fem seeds I bought over the years in the dirt.

This time its 3 skunk xl, 2 euphoria and a 3 pack of mixed fem seeds, all received from royal queen seeds. From the 3 pack I forgot to label the individual plants so it’s bubblegum xl, ice and critical. See if I can find out in the end lol

1. a group shot

I’ll ad some individual pictures of the plants later.

So far that’s all folks

Greetz

Mndlss

48 Likes

Here are some pictures of the plants in their groups.

These are the ones from the 3 pack, ice - critical - bubblegum xl

Here we have 3 skunk xl plants

These are the two euphoria plants. They supposed to have 50/50 ratio of thc and cbd and are planned for oils and tinctures.

I planted the seeds on the 1. January so they are roughly 5 weeks old. The height ranges from 34 to 40 cm. They are standing in 3 liter pots with plain floragard potting soil in a 3x3 tent. I use a Mars ts3000 for (de)lighting them.

I actually want to use canna mineral nutes this time. My grow buddy asked me to try it because I usually grow only with organic nutes and self mixed soil. I gave in so here we are. They haven’t received ferts yet, still growing with what the soil has. I waters with some em solution last time though just to keep it going.

Thanks for watching!

32 Likes

Not easy to tag you with that name frech|nullxnull,welcome to OG beer3|nullxnull, don’t be so modest, your plants look great, you know what you’re doing, following along … popcorn

9 Likes

Welcome goerge, make yourself comfortable!
Yeah, I also think they look very good. Lush and healthy. Let’s see when they demand some nutes :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The plants are looking beautiful! Will be following as well. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

They realy seems happy,Bru!! Good Luck with Your current Run, these Youngsters gonna be pretty Ladies soon.

What do You run,LED or the oldfashioned lights?
Pulled me a comfy Chair … Hau rein!!

edit:
ah ok…Mars ts 3000

5 Likes

Welcome friends!

Hey saxo, for this tent I use the Mars ts3000. I like this light, I had several great runs with it but it seems to lack some red. I have another board with ir and uv in another tent together with a 315 watts cmh. Within the last run I noticed slightly bigger plants and buds under the other board (all plants were clones from the same pheno)

3 Likes

Very nice bud! I like what I am seeing :+1: :evergreen_tree: :green_heart: :evergreen_tree: :+1:

2 Likes

Hey guys, just want you to show some pictures of day3 of flowering:

I lowered the light by around 10 cm, so far they just receive water, no ferts yet.

Greetz

18 Likes

Looking happy and healthy, good job.

3 Likes

Hey guys. Here’s a icture from today, flowering day 6 if I’m correct. Would or wouldn’t you defoliate?

17 Likes

looks great! …no,i wouldn´t

3 Likes

Hey guys, some pictures from 5 minutes ago.

They’re bulking up pretty good and it’s getting crowded. The 2 euphoria in the middle are way less leafy. The one on the back left as well as the one on the front left show a little deficiency, I think it’s caused by temperature because it was a little colder the whole week.

I thi k about cleaning out the lower third of the branches and maybe tuck some fan leafes. Any opinions?

Thanks for watching :wink:

22 Likes

Hay @mndlss I’m glad your here brother

The plants look great I definitely am a fan of getting rid of the lower 3rd

I run scrog and believe in a clean lower section especially below the net

I’m having a trace element problem on my grape earth I found a product by earth juice called micro blast I think :thinking: ( getting old you know :joy:)
It helped and seems to have turned it around

It’s that same light green fade and not quite the right color I’m getting

Paps
The gray haired bandito

5 Likes

Hey my friend, nice to read you :smiley:

I was looking into some micro ferts with extra silica in it but haven’t ordered yet. I’m gonna have a look on what you recommended.

So far I’m happy with the plants, still 50 days to go more or less lol

1 Like

I’m currently making some batches of oil too
Some muscle spasm, stroke victims and skin issue people want to try it since I showed some results of other people.

I love it when they come around the cornee with a happy face if it works for them

13 Likes

Some pics from today. I cleaned out the lower third of all the branches, rearranged them in the tent and gave a feeding yesterday with some micro nutes, found a closed bottle of orchid fertilizer with all of the micronutes, I just added a little cal-mag. They seem to like it. But still I miss the ‘shine’ they usually have.

Th one on the last still has some yellowing on the edges of the big leaves :thinking:

Greetz

16 Likes

Here we are at day 18 of flowering. I fed once but it seems they now need more. Today I gave’em some horsetail brew for strength. I see some brown spots here and there.

These spots I mean

And this one is yellowing, right from the beginning but still is growing strong

Cheers

15 Likes

I feel There’s always that 1 that gives all of us trouble
I think the plants get together and plan in lol :joy:

6 Likes

Lol yeah maybe it’s just like that, we keep an eye on her :smiley:

3 Likes