MoBilly’s green room

If he is going to dose sublingual, I would make a tincture with MCT instead of alcohol. The ethanol burns like sin when you try and hold it under he tongue.

Mix the RSO with MCT and a little heat.

2 Likes

Lol, ok, that’s easy enough. I’ll see if I can get him here next time I’m cooking; I already use MCT for the cooking oil, so part of my process is heating it and mixing the RSO in with a little lecithin and vanilla/almond extract for flavor. :slight_smile: So it seems I’m already making a tincture to cook with.

2 Likes

Yay! My internet is back up!
Thanks @Nagel420 , @Cormoran and @ReikoX.
I have tried several times with empty stomach…
I’ve got some Everclear that I extracted some Northern Lights x Mazar in a while back after decarb and others say it’s dangerous stuff. lol
I’m going to add some oil and then evaporate the alcohol.
I wonder what kind of oil would work best? Even if I can’t benefit from it, I know another that will. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I must be losing my mind cause I could’ve sworn I just made a post about something you were talking about. I’ll tell you right now how I feel about feminized seeds. And bisexual plants. Bisexual plants are the most strongest in the cannabis world. They are a true survivor. There is nothing wrong with this plant. It is not what we want it for. And yes they do need to be separated they need to be cut out completely. But but. At a certain time in your grow if you produce pollenInto the mix at a certain time it will make your buds bigger more sugar. There is nothing wrong with a banana here in there like you said before. It’s when you get multiple ones as when you got to worry about. In regular plants. Your window is open a lot longer than with other plants. Do I clone all feminized seeds yes I do all the time I do not hesitate I’ve never had a problem with it. I can’t sit here and argue with somebody that says you can’t do that because they haven’t had success at it. Is all about the nutrients when they were babies. Truly it doesn’t matter if it turns out to be a male or female you still have to keep the plants up for the next stage. That dirt is still good there is nothing wrong with it even if it has roots in it pull them out reuse that dirt.

2 Likes

I had two nanners on that plant and thought I had caught them before they released pollen. I was wrong but the others just barely got seeded. I got plenty of weight and a few seeds. I will hold on to them as a “just in case” situation. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would use MCT (preferably) or olive oil. When you take it, hold it under your tongue for as long as humaly possible. It should hit within 10-20 minutes as it gets absorbed directly into the blood stream. The effects are more similar to smoking than eddibles.

Another way to dose sublingually is what I call my Dragpn Breath Spray. See my recipe here:

4 Likes

locked-sm
First Rule of Blogging:
“I can’t sit here and argue with somebody that says you can’t do that because they haven’t had success at it”

locked-sm
And I’d bet it’s good smoke.
Love my bi’s

1 Like

I don’t really have much to judge it on because I’ve only smoked a handful of different varieties so I don’t have much of a base for judgement. But it works very well for me and the very few others that have tried it. :v:

1 Like

I have some MCT oil powder. I could mix that with olive oil. That should do. Thanks.
I will most definitely bookmark that on the tincture thread.
You know guys, that’s one of the absolutely awesome things about this forum. I mention something I’m interested in and it’s like Emeril Lagazzi “BAM” you got friends dropping in with stuff you never thought of. They’re like, “Hey have you seen…”. I love that!

2 Likes

Sounds like a salad dressing. @MoBilly thats not for your hair. @ReikoX Products for hair. No joking. I’m a start calling you the Dr Grow

2 Likes

Probably not the person to ask about hair products. :man_bald:

3 Likes

@MoBilly - all this butter talk and I check and Krogers has a sale [again] on butter for $1.97 per lb.

3 Likes

We make our own butter @rootfarmer . It’s one of the best things about raising goats.

5 Likes

never had goat butter, but fresh goat :cheese: is one of my FAVs…

1 Like

We use it all hoof to horn. @rootfarmer .They give us milk, cheese, butter, meat and hide. We use it all.
Our milkers are fed very good hay and grain because the milk tastes off (weedy) unless they are fed out. The others browse for the most part with some grain to keep them fleshed out. They more than pay their way clearing brush.

1 Like

Goat cheese is my favorite. I love it with any jelly or jam.

1 Like

My internet is down again and won’t be back today so I’m taking a break from internet. I hate using this phone!
:pray::v::sunglasses:

Same here. I’ll set mine up on pc. The phone can be a problem. Goat meat is also good. I think so. Peace brother

1 Like

I went to a gathering in rural Arkansas once. It was so far out in the woods we barely had enuff road (actually a path) for a vehicle. Got out there. They had a giant bonfire and a huge pit in the ground where they were throwing chunks of wood and coals from the bonfire. Out comes a goat. Already killed and skinned and all. They put an old box spring over the hole a put the goat on top of that. About 5 hours later, that was some of the best eatin’ I’ve ever had. Maybe because by then I was dam hungry or maybe cuz everyone was RIPPED.

6 Likes