MoBilly’s green room

@Hemp . I just got in from band practice.

Thanks @204medismoke! Yeah. I’m liking them.

@Greasy Thanks man! That is exactly how I do it. As soon as I get down very close to dry, I’ll put in the bud. I had to open the bags a few times but as soon as it is at 62± % rh the bags stay shut till completely cured.
At about three weeks the smell of chlorophyll is all but gone.
I’ll not use them after the cure. For long term storage I’ll vacuum pack and freeze the bud.

5 Likes

Well done. When are we trying this?

3 Likes

Sweet harvest! :+1:

What size are your bags? I’m thinking about getting some of those.

3 Likes

That man is asleep he had band practice last night jammin and picking

3 Likes

You should reach out to them on instagram for a sample. I was told by another grower to do so, and they sent me like 30 bags from 1/4 oz to 5lbs to try for free. Didn’t even have me pay any shipping.

5 Likes

I’m already sampling. The Critical and the Purple were harvested early because the Critical had three nanners and the Purple had a couple. Instead of isolation I pulled them on 7-31. They taste amazing! They’re clean tasting and smooth hitting.
@GREANDAL . Those are the 1/4 lb. bags. I have 1oz and 1/2 oz as well. I’m really liking them. You can use them indefinitely as long as you are careful with the zip lock. I’m only keeping the bud in them until my next harvest. Then the buds will be vacuum packed and new buds will be in there for the next cure.

10 Likes

I used my regular method of starting the seeds. So far all but the C99 from @Oldtimerunderground have popped and the last one of the germinated seeds will be in dirt tomorrow ish. The seed is cracked but I can see it is a thick shell. That would be the God’s Sky from @Eagles009 .
So, I have in the dirt;

1. Godberry X Bl Cookies — strain and seeds also from Eagles009
2. Red Cherry Berry X Conspiracy Kush— seeds from @Oldjoints , strain from @cannabissequoia
3. Swakhammer — seeds from @DougDawson and strain from @DannyTerpintine
4. Blak N Blu Cookies — strain and seeds from @BigMike55
[/quote]

Very soon the God’s Sky Godberry X Skywalker — strain and seeds from @Eagles009 will join them and the Cinderella 99 ---- from @Oldtimerunderground when it decides to pop.

And I’m officially growing pot again!
:pray:
I appreciate all of you, my friends! I’m planning to grow some of every strain I have ever been given. I love variety in my life!
:facepunch: :cowboy_hat_face:

22 Likes

That looks like an all star lineup brother, may they all grow well for you :v:

4 Likes

Thanks brother! I’m stoked for this one! I’ve been looking at those Blak-n-blu girls and just drooling.

5 Likes

There’s a good chance you’ll find a catpiss pheno in the Ck x RCB :cat2:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Truer words have never been spoken! Love your philosophy brother!

2 Likes

Blak N Blu Cookies. Yummy.

13 Likes

How bout another sample. Just on account of because.

13 Likes

@MoBilly
I assume you are growing indoors. It will be interesting to see you buds versus mine grown outdoors.

3 Likes

Love the pink pistils :slight_smile:

1 Like

You giving variety a new meaning friend ~ What a start you got going on , good to have you back growing !

2 Likes

To see them in person they lean more toward magenta than pink. At any rate, the prettiest plants I have grown. That’s saying a lot cuz I had some frickin outstanding Blue Cookies plants. In fact, one of those was the momma of Blak N Blu Cookies.

6 Likes

I thought the same @BigMike55 . I’m running those Spider Farmers from start to finish. I get some beautiful colors from what I’ve seen under them. That GDP was without any doubt the most beautiful thing I’ve grown.

21 Likes

Thanks for telling me that!!! You may have just saved the cat a boot!
Not really :lying_face:. I’d never kick my cat. LOL
:v::wink:

6 Likes

Thanks @Crazy1 ! I have not smoked many strains. I am on a search for my medication. I’ve come close with that Gelato I grew a while back.

3 Likes