MoBilly’s green room

I bet that’s a big bass pro shop I know the town is pretty big

1 Like

Sorry my friend. I went and set out two deer steaks to thaw for supper. We dug up some small potatoes for frying up and my wife will have some biscuits and gravy to finish it out.
OH and strawberry rhubarb pie for desert.

Now, if you don’t have the munchies, you aren’t smoking!
:yum:
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

It’s their main store. I’m not able to walk the whole place in one visit. It’s big!

2 Likes

Any idea what interior decorating costs at Bass Pro? That $3k is nothing lol… Its all for commercial I would bet…

4 Likes

All i want are the horns. Got a hood that needs em.

It’s a Pagan thing.

I’m locked up in trim jail.

Anyone know a good bail bondsman? This is what I harvested from my GDP. Their nice and solid.
The Cookies Kush is in the bags too.
I’m getting it done, but slowly.

19 Likes

You are not funny

1 Like

Billy lol. Highice good work.

2 Likes

Thanks bro!
:wink:

3 Likes

You and @Slick1 playing jokes. One day!!!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Congrats on the chop.

3 Likes

That’s a nice kinda jail problem to have .
Looking good my friend !

3 Likes

Thanks @Crazy1 & @Hemp !

4 Likes

Usually a day in jail feels like a waste… :joy:

Not that I know anything about that.

Lovely bunch of golf balls! They look as dense as drum mallets.

I have admired your window tray for a while now. I have some really old beer trays that make nice party rolling trays.

2 Likes

Yeah the only way I know of to get a good tasting stew with venison is large pieces and add it at the end so it’s barely done at the finish line. Still, a little lard is helpful.

2 Likes

So here is my labor of love all weighed out. I zeroed out the scale with an empty bag.

Of course there has been considerable quality inspections done but that’s still right close.
And the GDP has quite a bit left for revegetation.

I call that a done deal!
Seeds in dirt tonight. Pictures tomorrow.
Thanks for sticking it out waiting for me to kick this new grow into gear.
Blessings on you and all yours my friends!
:pray::v: :cowboy_hat_face:

20 Likes

congrats on the harvest nice weight pulled also. those curing bags are interesting!

3 Likes

Killer harvest @MoBilly ! When you use grove bags, would you put the bud in at the same dryness as say a glass jar, or does it need to be more dry? The whole not having to burp them sounds pretty cool!

3 Likes

He is alstroemerias. Lol that means asleep. New word. Don’t know where it came from. These phones do what ever.

2 Likes