MoBilly’s green room

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
‘fur’ ? ugh!

lol I see you edited that real quick!!

1 Like

Lol, yeah, dam fat thumbs combined with auto correct have me typing weird stuff.

1 Like

You would be surprised at how many I’ve seen turn their nose up when I mentioned eating goat! :joy:

that’s ok lol just tell em to send it my way!!

1 Like

Ya know, it’s kinda funny… cause I don’t care much for sheep/mutton, but love the hell outta goat! Same damn family ain’t they?!

3 Likes

Not even close. I’m not a fan of mutton either. I don’t like the texture for one thing.
I like my goats. When we finally meet you’ll see,:slight_smile: I look the part of a redneck goat roper.
I promise to shower before I leave home. More than once. lol
Remember, I germinate my seeds in
:goat: :poop:
from now on. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :wink: :laughing: :+1:

3 Likes

Now I like the picture. That’s how I recognize it from the old days. Your picture that I like. You can put up whatever you want to you know that Cuz. Morning @MoBilly

1 Like

I love goat. I didn’t know if you guys knew the female takes longer to cook. On the grill is the best. I’m trying to think of the African name I’ll find out later. The best way to do it goat. Is to shave it like a pig. Then fire blaze the skin, you let it cool. Then take the skin off. Do you know when you kill a goat. you want it to be very easy. You do not want to stress the animal a little jab in the neck at one of the main arteries.

2 Likes

yep the stress of running em etc sends adrenaline through all the muscle tissue

ruins the taste

3 Likes

Just read / skimmed this whole thread and I must say your plants always look like there perfect as if they pop an look at Billy an ask what can I do for u kind grower.
I strive to have plants look that healthy from the seed to to smoke.
Glad I took the time to look threw your passion.

2 Likes

I used to do this twice a year for our company parties. There was a halal market (in Oklahoma believe it or not) where a coworker and I found the best goats and took them home. Let them relax for a couple days and use a very sharp knife. The owner of the company thought it would be cool and macho to do it himself the first time. Cut himself, and had goat prints all over his face and lovely $200 shirt. Worth the price of admission. Couldn’t stand it for the goat though so I took that task the years I was there.

My coworker never looked at me the same after that I remember.

3 Likes

@Osogreen ,
That is very kind of you to say. I appreciate it very much. Thank you! :pray:
Two years ago I couldn’t grow a houseplant. I think passion is the right word for it. I even play my guitar in the green room because the acoustics are so good in there. My plants are as spoiled as I can make them. LOL

4 Likes

You guys have the right idea. I give them a quiet passing. It’s best all the way around and people don’t understand the difference in the quality of the meat when done right.
How many times have I heard someone put down goat meat or milk. It’s all in the process. Raise them right and butcher them right and you can’t beat goat meat.

8 Likes

You probably have a couple kids there you’ve never met…! :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

HIGHLY probable. I was a man-whore back in the day.

6 Likes

Well everyone, its six days since my last pics of the youngsters, so.

Six days ago.

Today

I’ve decided to let my five seedling fems die.

Instead of choosing one of those to grow out, I’m going to, instead, germinate an Uncle Fester’s Skunk that was gifted to me by @misterbee !
I’m going to stick to the seeds friends have gifted me until I have grown at least one of each before trying my accidentally crossed strains that could herm on me anyway.

So here’s a shout out to misterbee. Thanks again for the Skunk seeds.

Sorry to anyone that has given me seeds that I haven’t been able, yet, to grow out. It’s all in my hard copy journal. As I’m able to drop them you will know it. My wife is still working on getting her license. After that, watch my dust! lol

As usual, thanks for following along and all the encouragement and kindness.

Be Blessed and know that you are my friends!
:pray::v::sunglasses:

16 Likes

Man, I was gonnabrag on that Blak N Blu Cookies, then I saw that Swakhammer, then God’s Sky. Woohoo brother you got growing on. Glad to see someone growing one of mine. Are you hoping for a girl?

7 Likes

I almost decided to drop a second one of yours to bump the chance of getting a female of that strain @BigMike55 .
:+1:

3 Likes

Tomorrow will be up potting all but one straight into five gal bags.

3 Likes