MoBilly’s green room

Oh now you just go too far!! Rub it in why doncha :rofl: :laughing: :+1:

3 Likes

I’m good with a relaxing strain that I can still do math after smoking.
:ok_hand:

5 Likes

That’s aight lol the rest of us you’ve given some of those BBC are gonna be able to do the same as Bigmike…one day! lol

2 Likes

I think you will like it. It is still way too moist to smoke really but you know how it is. And it has no cure. It’s harsh and hay tasting yet. It will get there. I like it so far.

3 Likes

I’m dying to try the DragonBlood Hashplant. They are so sticky and stink to high heaven. I tried a fallen bud from her a couple weeks ago and the buzz was there, just way too soon. Tasted like old school tar hash too me.

5 Likes

Man that shit ruined many of pipes.

2 Likes

Sho nuff. I lived in Europe for a couple years. Cannabis was hard to get. But you could get hashish all day long. All kinds. Black opiated, blond Lebanese, diesel red, green. It was all good too. But your tolerance went thru the roof tho. Here in the states we would get a tiny piece on a pinhead, over there get 3-4 guys together and pack a tobacco pipe to pass around. Good times.

5 Likes

Good hash. With stamps on them. Black tar was my favorite. I could get it. At a very young age. I did love that nice Lebanese it’s always nice and pretty and yellow. There was one please you could get whatever you wanted. Stay away from the stuff that smells like motor oil. I got some hash one time they put it together with pine straw. I haven’t seen that stuff in years. I like the water bong. That’s my tool of choice.

I am doing an STS reversal right now. Working perfectly and on the cheap. Let me know I’ll get you some links.

12 Likes

Thanks @Eagles009 . It’s never too early to start looking. Send away. :slight_smile: And thanks yet again.

5 Likes

I followed these instructions…Mostly, I didn’t buy all the crap just used whatever containers and such I had laying around. I am not adding a surfactant.

Then chems

And
Well that other one isn’t for sale anymore but there’s a start. I paid ten bucks for 5 grams which is PLENTY.

2 Likes

Thanks bro. I’ll start reading up in the morning.
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

While you can use either the Anydrous or the Penta, that ‘penta’ means there’s 5 molecules of water to every molecule of the thiosulfate and you’ll need to change the ratios of the mix.
I learned that the hard way lol blew my first attempt

4 Likes

I need to understand the spray. Or maybe not. Lol. I am curious.

2 Likes

Morning buddy. And MOE

2 Likes

Morning bro.

The spray was less scary than it seemed. Spraying the chemicals stops the production of some chemical inside the plant which in turn causes the plant to grow pollen sacs containing only xx chromosomes. That’s my basic understanding anyway.

2 Likes

Best understanding that I have also. I’ve never done it

You nailed it cuz… but wear protective gear. long sleeves and big kitchen rubber gloves
Also eye protection would be wise

that shit ain’t nothing to play with

5 Likes

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed .
I’m a cautious sort of man. I dang sure don’t need a sex change for myself!
LOL!.!.! I’d be the UGLIEST women on the face of the Earth!
Any friend that wants to prove me wrong.,.,. don’t!
:joy:

9 Likes

No one ever comes and talks to me. I’m closing my room again. Joking. Good afternoon. This is the chicken coop. Lol Just old roosters. Dammit!!! Us young birds. We do have the ladies. Yea!

2 Likes