MoBilly’s green room

I’ve been watching this develop for about a week.

And the Uncle Fester’s Skunk is making its début!

I’m a happy old fart right now!
:wink::+1:

19 Likes
2 Likes

You gotta love some Aretha! R.E.S.P.E.C.T!!!

3 Likes

Go UFS! Go UFS! but no balls! :smiley:

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers:
Yes Sir @Nagel420 !

1 Like

They do look great. Uncle fester sounds cool.

1 Like

Thanks @Hemp !
That means a lot man. I appreciate it.
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I’m with you on this. Pictures are very clean

1 Like

Looks like a little fox tail starting. It could be from the light where it could be from a fan. I think that’s genetics. They don’t look too dark. Autos? It could be a little light stress. I’m not trying to alarm you but I do see a little stress. I see some leaves hanging. Is it time for watering? I have stuff do it all the time. That’s why I don’t train as much. I actually don’t do much at all anymore. I did too this new run. It makes them jump. I don’t mind the small buds. I have my opinion about a lot of things. I like to keep it wild. Imop. But not everyone can do that. I like to see the bottom. I like to see a plant stand on its own.

That is my Grand Daddy Purple sending out new vegetation. Those are the start of my clone project to get @Indoornesian some Juicy Fruit GDP seeds. :slight_smile:

Trust me she’s not needing water. :slight_smile:
After I harvested all those buds, her water intake dropped accordingly. LOL.
I have to be careful to not over water.

4 Likes

I got you.

1 Like

It’s a GDP that smells very much like the yellow pack of Juicy Fruit Gum. :slight_smile:
He smoked some many years back and was looking for that pheno all this time. I just happened upon this girl and asked on here if anyone had smelled a GDP that had that going on. He spoke up right quick. :slight_smile:
This came from homegrowncannabis and was supposed to be Kens.

4 Likes

She looks amazing.

1 Like

Thank you my friend @Hemp !

3 Likes

Looking good in your green room , you should be very proud !

2 Likes

Thank you Sir! I must admit, they do make me happy. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

GDP can be interpreted in many ways. Lol there are ladies around. Lol good morning. Yea! Hey @Crazy1

1 Like

@CornbreadJunior this is @MoBilly . I’m not sure if you have made friends. He know everyone. Lol

2 Likes

I was in to water today and was looking at the structure of my plants while looking for males. I liked the way these are put together so much that I spend a little extra time taking these.

You can’t really see but the stem on the Swackhammer is a log!

I’m considering letting most of these go without much ( if any ) training.
The Blac n Blu will have to be controlled.

As always, appreciate you all!
:pray::facepunch::sunglasses:

22 Likes

FROSTY you could ski :skier: down those leaves

5 Likes