MoBilly’s green room

Most folks don’t know ‘from can, to can’t.’
I have been there more times than I cared to, that’s for sure.

5 Likes

Yes! I ended up getting six out of six in the end. My seeds were on top of straight manure that was warmed by an electric pad, but that sounds interesting. I’m going to have to check that out with a bunch of the seeds I got from my second grow. Those are from some plants that were slightly pollinated by a Critical Kush that hermied. I can do a semi controlled study.
:thinking:

3 Likes

Yeah. Not many people now days even know that expression, much less lived in a world where that was just what was.

4 Likes

As a Maryland boy, I fully support your use of old bay! Carryon!

5 Likes

My first thought when I saw 4 females was ohhh no hermi seeds, that may still be the deal. I separated one today and put it outside into 10 hours 35 minute light from 16 hour light indoor. The light change will trigger stress and show how dominate the trait has become in the process that made these seeds.
From my previous light stress induced hermi, started out male.

I took your advice about @JohnnyPotseed seeds being an excellent choice for growing quality cannabis, I’ve got JP’s Purple Rhino inbound for my next grow.

Have a great day.

Merry Christmas

9 Likes

Merry Christmas to you as well!
I wonder about those crosses that occurred because of that Critical. She only had a couple of nanners and I plucked them as soon as they were spotted.
The girls in the room were very sparsely pollinated. I’m wondering if those seeds would be prone to herm since they didn’t herm but were pollinated by one that just barely hermed on me. What do you think? Anyone even. lol

4 Likes

I always say, like begets like… that being said, it may be fun to hunt through them.

5 Likes

Yeah, your most likely right. My wife and I had thought as much. I think I’ll hold on to them for experiments, germination techniques, temps during germination affecting gender… :thinking: I love botany. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I have a ton that I use for seed sprout teas. :wink:

5 Likes

I had not thought about that. My wife eats sprouts and is a hot tea drinker as well.
Thanks. I have heard that cannabis has a lot of vitamins and substances that are great for the body.

8 Likes

Hemp you can live off the entire plant. It packs protein.

8 Likes

@MoBilly thanks man. That was nice of you. I love the gifts. One love Yo!!! I’m always late.

2 Likes

You are very welcome man. Merry Christmas to you and all yours!

1 Like

Merry Christmas to any who see this and the whole OG family!

11 Likes

Thanks so much, Mo.
Merry Christmas to you and the whole family.

2 Likes

I hope all is well with you my friend. Don’t founder on that Christmas meal today!
:pray: Appreciate you bro.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Merry Christmas to you and yours brother, :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to you and yours brother :santa:
download

4 Likes

Merry Christmas brother!

2 Likes

Hey hey!!! MOE is Santa.

2 Likes