MoBilly’s green room

Hey there cuz, that spiral is a good way to get a lot more bud for sure. It’s a PITA though when it comes harvest time. lol But that’s because I like to wet trim and hang the whole plant.
Definitely beautiful growth there!

3 Likes

Thanks Slick1!
Galaxy Ganja… Sounds right to me. Lol

1 Like

The worst time I had was when I tried doing a ‘corkscrew’ with the whole plant to keep lots of budsites and stay inside a certain diameter though! Oh hell NO lol never again for that one…

It did grow nice and had a lot of bud…but that’s the only good thing I can say about that experiment! lol Talk about a harvest/trim pain…

When I hung that plant lol it looked like a big old truck spring hanging there :crazy_face: :+1:

Took 3 times as long to trim!

4 Likes

Thanks Johnny!
I’m just trying to emulate the great. :wink:

Yeah after I laid out those top branches the plant was way too wide for the space so I spiraled the whole thing.

1 Like

Well that was a damn good move cuz, it looks like to be working well!

1 Like

If I’m slow answering some posts, please forgive. I’ve been running constantly last week and again this week. Posting, using my phone is a PITA.

I guess as long as I’m able to gripe about appointments, I’m still kicking it down the road so maybe it’s OK to be running around like the headless chicken.

I’m off again. Catch y’all later.
:v::wink:

4 Likes

Man we all have lives. Peace

1 Like

Boy I love them small taters right out the garden

4 Likes

Of course you do @BlackWaterBudd ! You must be a country boy too! lol
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

My woman will marinate chicken breasts in Mesquite Marinade. Then put those in a casserole dish. Slice up an onion and a bell pepper. Throw that on top of the chicken breasts. Add a couple four frozen minicorn on the cob add a pile of those tiny potatoes and a couple pats of butter. Cover with foil into 350• for abot 30-45 minutes.

Thats some good down home cooking right there.

7 Likes

Now my mouth is watering man. Better go hit a bowl to counterbalance that. A little cottonmouth inducing smoke is just the thing.

7 Likes

Managed to dig a couple dozen of all blues !

Delicious !

14 Likes

@Pigeonman hey man I think it was you a while back like when I first joined asking what variety this potato was but I’m not sure if so …

Here’s you answer :grinning::sweat_smile:^^^

2 Likes

The answer was in our hearts the entire time: “Delicious”.

:rofl:

3 Likes

Y’all up in here talking about potatoes…:face_with_monocle::thinking:

4 Likes

Da.

2 Likes

Set them straight. Potatoes. Lol. Rice in my favorite. I do like some good potatoes. With old bay on top. @BigMike55 that does sound delicious. I had Burger King today. Wasn’t bad

2 Likes

Dang, I had to check things out before I went to bed. Now I’m hungry. Thanks. lol
That’s what I was raised on right there. That’ll keep you going from can till can’t. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Was reading about your 5 outta 5 females, congratulations. I got 4 outta 4 MTF, BOG recommend lower temps during germination long ago to get more females. Looks like that old school OG knowledge still rings the bell.

Have a good nite, no snacks. :sunglasses:

8 Likes