MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Thank you for that my friend. I would never want to hurt a relationship because I can’t voice my frustration without seeming uncaring about others feelings.

2 Likes

Oh my God man… this shit made me just about spit my coffee everywhere… absolutely hilarious! :laughing: :joy:

1 Like

Yeah. We keep him around for just those moments!
:rofl:

1 Like

Yup Joe Rogan talked about exactly this shit… dude wasn’t good enough to be a champ in the mens… so gets a sex change and starts beating on women… it’s bullshit … and a complete disgrace to the ufc or any prize fighting… we should be kicking the shit out of these lame ass dudes who do this… even though they no longer have a penis lol… genetically they are still a man and they are still fighting a woman… disgusting and pathetic

4 Likes

Ideological purity is killing our world . We need to put THAT genie back in the bottle .

3 Likes

There are actually two of them that dna tests revealed male chromosomes, one from China and one from Algeria. They are banned by the IBC but the IOC allowed them to compete.

1 Like

Either they’ll change the rules for next time, or all the events will have men in them in eight years if they’re still around. How else can countries compete?

1 Like

Well, I’m off to make some music with friends. Y’all be kind to one another.
:pray:
Thanks for listening to my frustration.
Good to know I’m not the only one that thinks this way.
:wink:

5 Likes

Dam I missed a lot today, cats :cat2:, balls, shaving :razor:! LMAO :joy: 🫨 :grimacing:

IMG_5776

6 Likes

My god that Chunky junky looks soooooooooooooooooooo covered in trichomes it’s ridiculous bro… son of a !!!

3 Likes

@Terpsnpurps
Ikr!? I can hardly wait :grin:!

1 Like

I’m so jealous right now!!

1 Like

Good night all. I’m headed get some zzzzzzzzzzz’s.
:pray:

Good night broski 🪴 :seedling: :herb:

1 Like

I actually find that change happens way to slow. Feels like we’re stuck in the past.

1 Like

Good morning Mo and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

1 Like

Good morning @MoBilly and friends! I hope yall are having a great day so far!

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

2 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone has a great day!

I always love the old tools from times past. The pitchfork I use is a old heavy duty 4 prong flat pitchfork. I’d say its from the 20s or 30s. I bought a new one with more prongs but it doesn’t work as well as the antique one. That saying of they don’t make them like they used to, is very true.

Thats awesome!

Very cool, I didn’t know what a teter was. Imagine being on that year in and year out. Hard work all around.

Yea its very common up here.

7 Likes

Good morning @Terpsnpurps @JoeCrowe @Golfnutt @HighTilliDie @JohnnyPotseed and @InTheWoods !

Good morning to all you fine folks out there today!

9 Likes