MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

lol, lemme have a hash rip and bring it around to the conclusion. So in the competition circuit, I’m super skilled. I take all comers. I don’t care what gender, color, height, if they are a corporation or a team of millionaires. I will take them down. Skill. With that one thing, I murder them all.
Then after 6 victories in a row they changed the rules so I couldn’t compete :wink:

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to fire up the lava lamp if this keeps up.
:laughing:

4 Likes

I was chasing a kid billygoat around to catch it but that thing was fast! I finally grabbed one of his back legs but he didn’t stop and I felt my right bicep snap! - but I held on.

I snapped one of the two anchors to my right bicep and my doctor said it’s permanent because I didn’t come in right away.

2 Likes

Sounds like you would of been better off with no Billy! Lmfao jk. In all seriousness tho I hope you can find some form of recovery to help you cope

2 Likes

It’s been a few years and it just looks weird but no pain. I ate the billy. That’s probably why he was running! :joy::joy:

3 Likes

So what you are saying is No Mo Billy…….

7 Likes

Lmao that’s what it’s looking like

4 Likes

Just don’t eat the horns, we all know what happens then……

6 Likes

@rasterman
I just saw your name. It jogged my memory. I promised you some beans last week. Got either stoned or busy and forgot about it. In the mail today. Hope you were not sitting on “WAIT” for them. Haha.

Edit. I just now put beans in the mail. One state away. You should get them in a couple weeks.

4 Likes

I can’t put a “like” on that bro.

I have to admit that the thought “What if one decides to take my fake knee out…” crosses my mind from time to time.
That’s why my goats are treated like pets up until the moment they try to act up. The very first time. Goats respect who’s shown that they are in charge. I’ll take a goat and pull it’s legs out from under it and hold it down until it takes a deep breath and relaxes. It normally only takes once if even that. I don’t do any harm (love my critters) but I gently show dominance and then we’re best buds again. lol

6 Likes

How is it going? Are we eating horns? lol

3 Likes

So funny. I need some grooming. lol

3 Likes

Everyone have a great positive energy day today

4 Likes

Well hell… lemme fire up the chainsaw again :laughing:

2 Likes

You’ve probably heard me toot my own horn before, but if not, I built this cabin by almost completely myself using only hand tools. It’s balloon framed on the “sunny” half in the photo. The only help I had was raising the tall wall on the balloon end. The cabin took me six weeks working from sun up until sun down with the long days of summer. It’s about two weeks from completion here. Cost me $1500 (plus lots of sweat equity tearing down buildings in exchange for some or all of the lumber). That was in the summer of maybe 1978. It was the most satisfying thing I ever built. All the whooshing of the saw and yet being able to hear the birds discussing their own news. The deer in my pasture, unbothered by the guy making the noise. It was fucking magic for a 28 year old city kid! An old friend continues to live there.

Listen to JP. Drink some water right now, even two days later! :+1:

15 Likes

WOW…amazing work…props on that for sure

3 Likes

Awesome - thank you!

2 Likes

That’s grand my friend!

3 Likes

Man, I’d live in that in a NY minute! I love unique and that is that in spades!
:clap:t4: :clap:t4: :clap:t4:

4 Likes

I think I could retire in a place like that @mota, nice work.:+1:t2:

5 Likes