MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Wow that’s incredible!! Great Job buddy!!

3 Likes

WTG @mota, you are one hell of a carpenter! Nice looking :eyes: job! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

You should offer services to build those things man for real… it looks cool as hell! And for 1500… I’m sure people would pay 5 for it done… be a sweet profit bro

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and all of OG!

6 Likes

Morning brother. Hope you and Eva have a wonderful day.

2 Likes

So far so good @BigMike55 . Hope the same (as much as possible) for you and your lovely bride.

I’m going to be trying out some fungus today bro. :slight_smile:
I hope it puts the “fun” in fungus! lol

5 Likes

Good morning y’all!

3 Likes

Good morning @buck90 !

2 Likes

Interested in a report.
I mentioned fungus to Zee the other day. She put the evil eye on me. She did not say so, but I think she would not be happy. And I like how peaceful things are going right now. Hehe.
Still have not decided one way or another.

4 Likes

I’ll be surprised if it effects me but I’m going to follow directions to the letter. I’ll let you know how it goes.
:+1:

3 Likes

Good morning Mo and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly and the greenroom crew!!

4 Likes

Question guys.
I’ve had that GFOG outside for a couple of days. Yesterday it hit 91 degrees. I’m pretty sure she is completely adjusted to the outside but we have 100+ temps coming up. She’s in partial shade during the hottest part of the day but do you think I should move her into full shade during the next week? Not a problem, but she’s not at all visible to passersby where she’s at right now.
What do you guys think?

Oh and BTW @JohnnyPotseed . I actually had a second GFOG clone live so I have two going. She needs to dry out a little more between watering and has a little clawing going on but she lives!

We fought for this one brother. LOL

12 Likes

Morning @Terpsnpurps and @Golfnutt !

3 Likes

I can’t believe it… I start the day … and am out of likes… what the hell?

2 Likes

I just got that “You are almost out of likes” notice. lol

2 Likes

And it’s down to this :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

lol I have to go rob the ‘emoji like bank’ now n then too. Hey, lol it’s the better alternative! I can use more then!
:heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Lmao… we fashion our own likes 'round here

2 Likes